Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2001 1:26:13 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I could zero a scope on a rifle, this weekend in the Charlotte,NC area?
Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I am from Rock Hill and I go to the Leeds Range in Sumter National Forest near Chester. It might be to fare for you. Probably 60 Miles but it is set up for 25 and 100 yards with about 7 stations. It is unsupervised but I normally only see decent types there. There is a gun show this weekend so it may be crowded this week.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 4:31:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,if you could email me with directions. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#3]
There is an outdoor Police training range in Gastonia that is open to the public only on Saturdays from 8 am - 12 pm. First come first serve. Sessions are limited to one hour if others are waiting but you can get back in the queue if you like. Range is at least 100 yds long, maybe longer. I have not shot there yet but have been down to check it out. There may be a fee...can't recall but if there is is not much.

Go south out of Charlotte to 321 North and turn left on Rankin Lake road. You'll have to make another left and then a right into the range area but I don't recall the hwy names right now. Should be easy enough to find though (I think there may be signs to lead you in). Hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top