Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 8:52:20 PM EDT
I went and got myself a new 17" flat screen Samsung monitor.. hooked up to the digital (vs SVGA) and WOW, what a difference.. everything is way sharper than the older KDS 19" I had (was one of the better models when I bought it).

cant wait to try out MOH with it... but alas, I's gots to goes to work tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is mine

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Also a good monitor. Viewsonic VX924 19". 3ms refresh.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:09:17 AM EDT
[#3]
played a few minutes of MOH with this new screen..and it is a world of differnce (for the better) over the CRT type it replaced.  as I stated before, WOW sums it up pretty good!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:13:52 AM EDT
[#4]
never played games on a lcd before.   everyone i talk to says crt's are better
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:15:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I'm only an occasional game player, but I like what I see when I play. :)
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:17:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Got one of these setup here at work and I can say it kicks ass. Haven't played any games on it yet but the videos are incredible! 27" LCD/HDTV

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:36:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: never played games on a lcd before.   everyone i talk to says crt's are better
My CRT monitor had a higher resolution and refresh rate, but I'm using a flat-screen now because there's no glare and no radiation.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:39:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Here is one of several -

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Here is one of several -

i1.tinypic.com/nbs09e.jpg

What'd you do? Blank out your pron before you showed us your monitor?

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:15:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here is one of several -

i1.tinypic.com/nbs09e.jpg

What'd you do? Blank out your pron before you showed us your monitor?

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:41:04 AM EDT
[#11]
I just shot a BenQ flat screen monitor Sunday.  I used the AR with HP, small enterance large exit.  The thing just stoped working slowly.  It would blink on and off and then it just died.  Worked for about one year.  I like flat screen for work as they save space on the desk.  But for games I will take an old tube any day of the week.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I just shot a BenQ flat screen monitor Sunday.  I used the AR with HP, small enterance large exit.  The thing just stoped working slowly.  It would blink on and off and then it just died.  Worked for about one year.  I like flat screen for work as they save space on the desk.  But for games I will take an old tube any day of the week.  

You know most BenQ monitors have a 3 year warranty.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know most BenQ monitors have a 3 year warranty.

HS1
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Here is the one I use for my LAN party gaming machine, a ViewSonic VX922 (2ms grey to grey response time).  Other than the apple cinema, this is the best monitor I own.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top