Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 5:30:10 PM EDT
Pictures of M*******, the self proclaimed prophet:

"Unless ye go forth, (for j*had) He will punish you with a grievous penalty" Qu*ran 9:39

An ar*b proverb says "al awamo kal anam" (Common people are like animals).  

"And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with It and do not break your oath" Qu*ran 38:44

An Iranian woman beaten by I****ic Regime of Iran.

An Iranian boy is punished for breaching the Sharia law possibly drinking beer or a similar crime.

A Palestinian boy dresses as a suicide bomber during a 'Land Day' demonstration in the West Bank city of Ramallah, March 30, 2001.

A M***** mother tenderly taking care of her child.  

The R*ligion of P**ce.

These are Shi*te Pilgrims Worshipping at Karbala Shrine

Iraqi Shiites after the fall of Saddam.

"And fight with them until there is no fitnah (sedition, perfidy) and religion should be only for Allah" Quaran 2.193

While many I****ists celebrated the carnage of 9/11, thousands of Iranians poured into the streets to show their solidarity with the families of the victims of the terrorist attack.  They wept bitterly. They were beaten by agents of  I****ic regime and many were taken to custody. The difference between the Iranians and the Palestinians is that over 50% of the Iranians do no more believe in I****.

Sympathetic Iranians after September 11, 2001:

Homosexuality in I**** is punishable by death but pederasty is permissible.

"Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded." Quaran 52:24

"And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls." Surah 76:19

Ingenious ways to torture: A Baha'i being executed in Iran 19th Century.

On September 1, 2004 Chechen M***** terrorists raided a school in Beslan Russia . They packed the children into the school gym with wired explosives. They kept hundreds of children with thirst and raped them at gunpoint. On the third day the standoff ended when shooting broke out between the hostage takers and Russian security forces. According to official data, 344 civilians were killed, 186 of them children and hundreds more wounded.

Caricatures of the prophet M*hammad published in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten in September 2005, which sparked outrage in the M***** world.

The M***** response to the offensive danish cartoons:

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Banned
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL , banning , beating whatever
a few pics i had not seen before though
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Banned

Why?  If this is against the rules, please say so.  I don't want to be banned.  I just want to share these photos.  I thought graphic photos were allowed?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Banned

+1

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Balzac rides again.....................

To staff:

This stuff should not be censored, it needs to be shared again and again.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Banned

Why?  If this is against the rules, please say so.  

Next thread after this spamming the board with more Islamic,etc threads,will get your account locked.

Put it all in one or 2 threads.i do not want a dozen topics on variation on the theme!

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#7]
"not about muslims"

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Banned

+1

+2, and this is the 2nd time you posted this, the 1st was already trashed by a mod.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Banned

Next thread after this spamming the board with more Islamic,etc threads,will get your account locked.

Put it all in one or 2 threads.i do not want a dozen topics on variation on the theme!

Well I tried to make it so it's not specifically about muslims.  I think this is stupid if I get banned for this.  That sucks.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#10]
for speaking the truth.

Apparantly thats just how we deal with things in this country, Don't like the facts... ignore them and punish anyone who points them out.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#11]
oh yeah, IBTL
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#12]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=434149

Are you really that damn stupid?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Banned

Well I tried to make it so it's not specifically about muslims.  I think this is stupid if I get banned for this.  That sucks.

Well I think your stupid for thinking its stupid
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Those Chechen school pictures bring a tear to my eye every time I see them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:38:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top