Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 4:13:54 PM EDT
www.nationstates.net/

thought this would catch some of you's eyes .

Dont know everything about the game yet tho, hope this isnt a dupe.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Been posted about many times before.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:20:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been playing it for a long time, and my biggest gripe is that you can't just mandate ownership of guns in order to bring order to an otherwise brilliant Libertarian state. They just assume you don't want guns in your country. Not fair at all...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#3]
This gets posted more often than Chuck Norris and bread combined.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
ok ok never knew it cause I havent read in this forum too much, knew the croud on this site would be interested in it though ;).
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:02:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ok ok never knew it cause I havent read in this forum too much, knew the croud on this site would be interested in it though ;).

Rule 1 of ARFCOM: If you think ARFCOM will like it, someone else has already posted about it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: Rule 1 of ARFCOM: If you think ARFCOM will like it, someone else has already posted about it.
And he beats your post by 3 seconds!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Started the Republic of RCBS today.  Got the name from the box my press came in, still sitting here after all this time...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This gets posted more often than Chuck Norris and bread combined.

What about Chuck Norris with bread?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted: Rule 1 of ARFCOM: If you think ARFCOM will like it, someone else has already posted about it.
And he beats your post by 3 seconds!

Only half the time. Just as often it's by 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I've never seen it so I made my nation Manyen (typo of many men...but it looked cool)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top