Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 8:22:07 PM EDT
I for one, would love to see this happen.... How much did so&so make last year with bonds, and funds/ special intrests.

Why is there not a mandatory audit of all house/ seante members.. it should be automatic.

(btw, lobbiests, are the fund stuffed piggies, that faciliatate intrests that our reps. are involved in - in which we have no stake...)

Audits for public servants. How crazy it may sound.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I want to have the results of their drug tests published(of course they don't take drug tests)

We had one here in Texas that it was discovered was on CRACK, no kidding
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:24:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
as the employers of the politicians we should beable to demand them!
yeah right! who am i kidding.
them working for us!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:31:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I want to have the results of their drug tests published(of course they don't take drug tests)

I'd rather see their pysch tests.  "Says here your a power hungery pathological liar.  You'll fit right in."
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Search for Financial Disclosure Reports of Members of the U.S. House of Representatives

also click on www.opensecrets.org/pfds/
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#6]
People that wish to have political power should have absolutely no privacy.
I'm talking sexual history, medical records, any criminal records, financial assets, business connections, the whole nine yards.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I think it should be a rule that you cannot have governing power if you currently own more than 1 million dollars to your name.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:47:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think it should be a rule that you cannot have governing power if you currently own more than 1 million dollars to your name.

Yeah, we wouldn't want anyone who knows how to become successful in a position of power in the government.

Mabye the rule should be if you haven't made a million dollars (without it being an inheritance or from acting or being insports) you can't be in government.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top