Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2001 10:19:02 AM EDT
I thought I would post this here as I have been following this board for a while and most of the members of this board seem pretty level headed. This is the first time I have signed on however.

Recently my shooting buddy divulged to me that he is having an affair with another woman. He is married with two kids a house etc. etc.

He also informed me that the woman he is having an affair with is married, has two kids, a house etc.etc.

Well here comes the clincher........ he called her pager,which she had changed the access code to, and checked to see if she had any messages. Now my buddy is pretty clever and he was able to figure out the new access code. So he tells me he heard a message that was from another man that was very sexually explicit but it was not him or her husband. Then when he asked her about it she denies it!!

Now here is the question

Should the guy let his girlfriend know that he figured out the access code or should he just play along with it to see where it goes.

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:24:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#2]
He should keep his dick in his pants, shut up and go the hell home. If he's not happy, tell him to get a divorce first, then he can dip his wick into whatever will hold still long enough.

It never ceases to amaze me how some fool (either man or woman) will cheat with someone who is, in turn, cheating on their spouse.  Then, they get pissed when they get cheated on!!

What do you expect? If a woman will cheat on her spouse with you, she'll cheat on you with some other fool.  Works both ways.

Flame suit on.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:28:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Wrong question, Tikka.

Question should be: "Is this in any way, shape or form, any of my business; and should I in any manner give it a minute's thought?"

And the answer is no.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#5]
The guy should drop his "girlfriend" and go back to his wife...case closed.

The more he gets involved with this girl, the larger hole he is going to dig himself.  What happens if he does challenge his mistress about the guy?  Is he going to threaten her, perhaps say he'll tell the husband about the affair?  What occurs next is a grudge war b/w the lovers in which your friend's wife becomes informed of her own husband's infidelity, and each couple faces incredible hardship, not to mention the children.

If your buddy screws up, he faces losing his wife, his house, custody of his children, not to mention his dignity and self-respect.  I'm not saying he should or should not mention the affair to his spouse - that is his own decision that he will eventually make on his own accord.  What he needs to do is get out of this triangle of lovers and mistresses, and concentrate on his own marriage, because he obviously has problems there if he needs another woman.  There's no good sense in getting fucked by two scenarios, so my solemn advice is to kick his harem girl to the curb and fix the relationship with his family.

If not for any other reason, tell him to
[i]Do it for the Children[/i]

[img]www.auburn.edu/~littlcb/mountain jew.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Then when he asked her about it she denies it!!

View Quote

If she doesn't tell her husband about your friend, what makes you thinks she'll tell your friend about some other guy.

I'd hate to have to explain to my wife how I contracted a STD.

He should back away obviously, but he should do it tactfully without pissing her off.  He has already given her the power to destroy his world as he knows it.  Don't give her motive as well.  

He should call it a mistake and get on with life.

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Post from Stealth -
I'd hate to have to explain to my wife how I contracted a STD.
View Quote

I've heard from pretty reliable sources that approx. 20% of the population of the US has one type of STD or another. That's one in five, baby!

So you gotta ask yourself [i][b]'Do you feel lucky today, punk, well, do you?'?[/b][/i]

And so long as there are minor children involved in both of the affected marriages, your friend is 'worse than an infidel' for him to break up [b]the childrens' home[/b] simply in order for him to satisfy his own lustful nature! Studies have shown the deleterious effects of even an 'amicable' divorce on the children of a failed marriage.

Eric The(JustSayNo!ToStrangePoon)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Tell him to use the information to blackmail her into a threesome with her and the wife.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:37:34 AM EDT
[#11]
THIS is what happens when you or I start thinking we are smarter than God (as He reveleals Himself in His Bible) and start breaking His laws, thinking we'll not get burned.

If you can't obey the Bible because you don't believe in "religion" then obey the Bible out of pure self-interest. Its STILL the best / safest / happiest way to live.

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Dump your "friend" because your wife may be next
on his HIT Parade, maybe your daughter!

The irony of it all; the cheater being cheated
on and being upset.
You got a real WEINER for a "friend."

Don't you just love this stuff?!?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#13]
What you really need to do is tell me this woman's pager number.  [spank]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#14]
THIS is what happens when you or I start thinking we are smarter than God (as He reveleals Himself in His Bible) and start breaking His laws, thinking we'll not get burned.
View Quote

Oh, don't be silly...I've been doing the neighbor's wife for years and not a single soul knows about...ooops.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Imbroglio could take his cell phone's speed dial off of 911 if you would pass that pager # his way.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Sorry to inform you man but your friend is a [size=6]POS![/size=6]
I know how hard it can be to keep it in your pants at times,but what ever happened to COMMITMENT!DAMN IT.I could never betray of
wife and child in that manner,I guess I'm old fashion.He's got my vote for[b]DAD OF THE YEAR!
NOT![/b]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#17]
The "other woman" is a scum.  Your friend is a scum and a fool.  His wife and family deserve better.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top