Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 4:55:00 PM EDT
For those who didn't see the original thread,

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=408985&page=1

a friend of mine died in his sleep at age 39 last year.  They believe that he had undiagnosed high blood pressure, which led to an arrythmia(sp) that stopped his heart as he slept.
 Before he died he'd shot a deer and two ducks that he'd taken the taxidermist, and several of us pitched in to pay for the mounts and deliver them to his wife and kids. We then went to Longhorn for a nice dinner together. Everyone had a great time, and Chris said that as they were going home the kids asked when they can see daddy's hunting friends again. There are plans being made to take them fishing, and to see them more often. Nobody wants to see those two boys left behind.
 Here's some pictures from the get-together;

missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=21129
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Damn Kurt, if that don't bring a tear to your eye bro, I don't know what will.  

Pretty awesome that you guys did what you did, and are trying to spend a little "daddy" time with the kids...  You guys are Fuggin-A, ALRIGHT !

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
that was a great thing to do.

I hope that yall are able to spend time with those kids fishing and hunting.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#3]
GoGop, you sir are a good man.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  Others have helped me in times of need, so I'm trying to do the same.
(Especially for the boys).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top