Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 3:59:19 PM EDT
The militant muslim movement has already overstepped its place. I predict that the continued hyperactivity of the ROP'ers will only lead to the rise of a completely rigid and intolerant group/state bound with the sole purpose of destruction of the ROP. My guess that it will once again come from the Rhineland. What are your thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know when or where, but They will have my support
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Who cares, just bring 'em.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The militant muslim movement has already overstepped its place. I predict that the continued hyperactivity of the ROP'ers will only lead to the rise of a completely rigid and intolerant group/state bound with the sole purpose of destruction of the ROP. My guess that it will once again come from the Rhineland. What are your thoughts?

Ve vill gas ze turks!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Middle TN
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Who cares, just bring 'em.

Yup We ain't played cowboys and muslim extremist... yet..
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Middle TN

Wonder if they taste like chicken?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#7]
As my friend the Serb told me"We tried to warn you"

It's not going to happen. We will bomb the shit out of anyone who try's.

Don't you know, we are the defenders of the ROP.
We only attack those who would stop the growth of a Super-Islamic state.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: The militant muslim movement has already overstepped its place. I predict that the continued hyperactivity of the ROP'ers will only lead to the rise of a completely rigid and intolerant group/state bound with the sole purpose of destruction of the ROP. My guess that it will once again come from the Rhineland. What are your thoughts?
A coup in India that puts an agressive junta in power with popular backing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:33:41 PM EDT
[#9]
WHEN??

They're already here!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Are you talking bout people who start bombing mosques and just walkin in emm and shooting all the muslims?

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Are you talking bout people who start bombing mosques and just walkin in emm and shooting all the muslims?

In part, yes. But more comprehensive, such as deportation& internment of ALL muslims, complete forbiddence of the islamic religion, posturing and aggression towards neighboring muslim states/populations. Quickly evolving into the next CRUSADES
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Do you plan on eatin em .  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT would freak them out!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Might as well have a bbq afterwards, what kind of beer is best with bbq jihadist?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#15]
spamming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top