Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 11:19:58 AM EDT
Just wanted to tease yall a bit...

Venison backstrap, fried potatoes, country gravy and bisquits.....and a big glass of sweet tea....

Brownies with Pecans for dessert in awhile....

Yummmmmmmmmy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#1]
::mouth begins to water::
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
and a big glass of sweet tea....

Talk about screwing up a good meal
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and a big glass of sweet tea....

Talk about screwing up a good meal

You are a yankee, what do you know.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I know sugar does not go in tea and kidney beans belong in chili (chili is made with steak not ground beef)  

Edit: Coffee is also black/naked/plain
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I know sugar does not go in tea and kidney beans belong in chili (chili is made with steak not ground beef)  

See you are all mixed up, get yourself down here, so you can be put on the right path.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#6]
When I was about 10 my grandparents took my cousins and myself to Walt Disney World. Stopped in Atlanta Georgia to check into a hotel. Went to Denny's that night to eat. I ordered an Iced Tea took a big sip and nearly spit that crap out. when the waitress came back to ask how the meal was i said the food is fine but what the heck is with the tea! Never again did i order an iced tea on the trip till we hit Ohio

It was my first lesson in never trusting a southerner when it comes to food and drinks.

crazy crazy south
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
When I was about 10 my grandparents took my cousins and myself to Walt Disney World. Stopped in Atlanta Georgia to check into a hotel. Went to Denny's that night to eat. I ordered an Iced Tea took a big sip and nearly spit that crap out. when the waitress came back to ask how the meal was i said the food is fine but what the heck is with the tea! Never again did i order an iced tea on the trip till we hit Ohio

It was my first lessen in never trusting a southerner when it comes to food and drinks.

crazy crazy south

Well I grew up in the north, and I must admit, the first time I had sweet tea, I was WTF?

But after all these years, I love it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top