Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 11:08:51 AM EDT
The fine folks from the ROP are burning down embasseys because some European newspapers published an offensive cartoon of the beloved Mohammad, yet muslem assholes can fly planes into buildings killing thousands of people and they get all pissed off and cry fowl every time we look at them funny or so called "profile" them.  When the hell are we gonna stand up?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#3]
This is actually a subject of grave concern, for it is never the man it's-self that is the enemy but the ideology, blood-brother can kill blood-brother over different ideology.

It is way past time for men to quit slaughtering one another over silly superstitions, unfortunately education/enlightenment is the only solution as long as men remain ignorant they will continue to slaughter one another.

The ignorance today is so great i believe a war is coming the likes of which the world has never seen.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm trying to find that pic of the masked Muslim holding a sign that says "Death to Freedom".

That is all the motivation I'll ever need.

The ignorance today is so great i believe a war is coming the likes of which the world has never seen.

With a billion Muslims, a billion Chinese and nearly a billion Indians, the War on Terror will be a side show. We may be forced to act on behalf of Europe or Israel, yet again.

Nukes will fly, I'm betting. Probably not so much in the US or Russia, but southern Asia could get pretty hot.

We may want to go beat up on Venezuela or Cuba for a while and let those dogs have their fight.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This is actually a subject of grave concern, for it is never the man it's-self that is the enemy but the ideology, blood-brother can kill blood-brother over different ideology.

It is way past time for men to quit slaughtering one another over silly superstitions, unfortunately education/enlightenment is the only solution as long as men remain ignorant they will continue to slaughter one another.

The sad part is that all of the little squabbles over ideology will keep us unorganized for the big battle over ideology. Just look in GD and around this board, not to mention other internet places and the real world. The "athiests" arguing with the Christians over who is right and who is wrong. Meanwhile we are all Christians in the eyes of our larger ideological enemies. When they strike we had better not be arguing with agnostics, athiests, and Christians. There will never be "Peach on Earth" in a total sense.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#6]

lemme get this straight...

You put the lime in the coconut and drink them both together...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:47:23 AM EDT
[#7]
stratiotes

How right you are, when I was in the USAF 81-87. They they had regular rotations to saudi arabia. That had been going on for a long time when I found out about it. The war college in the pentagon figured the next hot spot would be the middle east in the next twenty years.

If we don't stop being so dependant on their oil they will pull our strings any time they want. Even if we and every country was to boycot the oil and leave their soil. They just couldn't leave us alone. They would probably try another 9-11 now I know that not everyone is a radical but if that did happen I beleve our responce should be to bomb them back to the stone age and let them fend for them selves. It would probably take them 100 years before we would hear from them
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#8]

There will never be "Peach on Earth" in a total sense.

The world is simply not set up for it. There has never been such a thing. It's a fantasy. The deranged musings of powerless discontent.

Even if you are a pacifist vegan, somebody somewhere was pushed of the land to grow the food and any animal that wanders into the garden is gonna get killed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The sad part is that all of the little squabbles over ideology will keep us unorganized for the big battle over ideology. Just look in GD and around this board, not to mention other internet places and the real world. The "athiests" arguing with the Christians over who is right and who is wrong. Meanwhile we are all Christians in the eyes of our larger ideological enemies. When they strike we had better not be arguing with agnostics, athiests, and Christians. There will never be "Peach on Earth" in a total sense.

I disagree somehwat here JAFO, and the reason is if you take a few small countries in europe for example you see many different religions living along side one another and they inter-marry between sons and daughters, jews get along with non-radical muslims etc.

The crusades were not about religion, there were about power and money, the root of all evil is the fondeness of money as long as there are people that dont labor but steal from those that do, there will be war.

Men of the same faith and same ecclesia will argue and fight from time to time, that is not to be confused with wars between nations, not the same thing at all.

Militant Islam is a major threat, but like a member once said here they can't organise a rug bazaar by themselves much less a military, the reason they are dangerous is because the west has educated them, trained them in the military arts, and supports them with instigation from plutocrats with powerful influence.

The U.S. created the super powers of China and Russia and now the U.S. is creating another monster in the middle east.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I disagree somehwat here JAFO, and the reason is if you take a few small countries in europe for example you see many different religions living along side one another and they inter-marry between sons and daughters, jews get along with non-radical muslims etc.

The crusades were not about religion, there were about power and money, the root of all evil is the fondeness of money as long as there are people that dont labor but steal from those that do, there will be war.

Men of the same faith and same ecclesia will argue and fight from time to time, that is not to be confused with wars between nations, not the same thing at all.

Militant Islam is a major threat, but like a member once said here they can't organise a rug bazaar by themselves much less a military, the reason they are dangerous is because the west has educated them, trained them in the military arts, and supports them with instigation from plutocrats with powerful influence.

The U.S. created the super powers of China and Russia and now the U.S. is creating another monster in the middle east.

Sooo... it's America's fault?

I'm tired of waiting. Hopefully, the whackjobs and psychopaths of the world hold on just long enough for me to get a decent stock of food, water, ammo, and weapons piled up. Then the world can all go to hell with explosions and shit, because I'm done waiting around. Let's get it all out in the open and over with already.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Which few small European countries are you using for an example?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Which few small European countries are you using for an example?

Bosnia for one, but many of the nw europeon are small countries that border different nationalities on all sides, some speak five different languages depending on the border they touch.

I agree though, no sane man is really ready for war but has resigned himself to the inevitablility.

If life is like a river I would rather ride the rapids than float upon still waters.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm trying to find that pic of the masked Muslim holding a sign that says "Death to Freedom".

That is all the motivation I'll ever need.

I have the the pic of the one that says "Be Prepared For The REAL Holocaust"
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#14]
duplicate topic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top