Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 10:17:56 AM EDT
Does anybody else troll at DU? I get a kick out of it.

Please don't hotlink this: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x322536

Here's the post:

OK, I’ve had it with Dubya and all his adventures! I’ve had it with the GOP and the Christian Right!

I can help myself anymore! All the bad news these people create has driven me off the deep end! I have a serious problem and I can’t discuss it with anybody else. I have no where else to turn! Please help me.

I have become a masturbation addict! I can’t help my self. I’m serious. It’s the only way I can ease the stress they have put me under. It’s gotten past the point of not being a problem!

Sometimes I get so frustrated about how Bush is ruining the Country, I have to get away and….well…..masturbate. I got started doing this after I was talking to a friend and he was telling me how he uses one of those cigar shaped vibrators in his butt to keep the hemorrhoids away. He swears by it. Well, anyways I put hemorrhoids and Bush together and “click”…I decided to give it a try. Now I can’t help myself! Sometime when I’m at work, I have to get away and do it.

Do you think I could sue Bush for my affliction? I’m really embarrassed and can’t talk about it with anybody, so I’m asking the people on this board. Please help!

On the up side, I have been hemorrhoid free for sometime now. It’s amazing! I just ease the ol vibrator up and wail away. It works like a charm!! I forget all about Bushy and Cheney and feel real good! But it’s becoming as much of a problem as it was when I was addicted to licking my feet.

Please help!!

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#1]
this may become rather funny
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Has that thread been locked yet?

On second thought, they will probably keep it alive to gather info on new butt plug/vibrator "techniques".

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:24:21 AM EDT
[#3]
tag for updates...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#4]
you went too far too fast. The thread will likely be locked in short order.

You need to start out small and realistic and let other people add onto it with their own freakishness.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
you went too far too fast. The thread will likely be locked in short order.

You need to start out small and realistic and let other people add onto it with their own freakishness.

Sounds like the poster "blew his load" waaaaay too soon.....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
<Snip> Does anybody else troll at DU? I get a kick out of it. <Snip>

I tried it once a few years ago.  It made a big vein in my forehead stick out so I stopped going there.  I am glad some of you can, however, because it certainly is entertaining.

It's somehow funnier and more palatable when it's posted here by you guys as opposed to when I read it over there in its "natural habitat".  All it did over there was piss me off.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I signed up for an account one time.  I did it while drinking one night.  The next day I couldn't remember my screen name.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Does anybody else troll at DU? I get a kick out of it.

I do- it's easy to run up your post count in the Gun forum over there, but the anti-gun types can do a search and see you either post no where else, or your other posts are inflammatory, and generally are extra jerky to you as a result.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#10]
pcsutton, didn't your Dad ever tell you that you'll go blind if you keep reading DU?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Busted.....Damn! I was hopeing for some serious responss from the Moonbats! Oh well.....there's always tommorow!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top