BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 9:12:18 AM EDT

http://www.non-violent.com/index.html

Edited to make link cold.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:19:19 AM EDT
[#1]
My guest book post.

Peace is a wonderful concept, I'm sure all the jews freed in world war 2, the iraqis freed in this gulf war and all the people saved by people like me, who have concealed carry permits and have saved lives by being forced to take those of criminals would love for everyone to be peaceful. I certainly would. I wish this world didn't have the bad apples in it that force people to take the responsibility to defend themselves. Trying to get the government to enforce laws that would help peace is a MUCH better goal IMHO. If the government enforced laws on the books, we'd be a lot more peaceful, yet violent felons continue to be released and re-offend and all liberals can do is talk about how they were raised and how they need another chance. Many a liberal has turned conservative when a previously convicted violent felon has killed one of their family members when they should have been in prison.

That'll  piss them off.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#2]
My contribution (under a fake name, of course)

I have to say, your web design burns my eyes. Please, use Arial or Helvetica instead of Comic Sans. Please, use muted colors for backgrounds and monocolor text. Please, remove the garbage stock .gifs that you have littering your site.

And please, get a clue. Nonviolence doesn't solve anything.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:51:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Talk about someone with their head in their ass!!!............I would say a good 75% of the comments in the Guest Book are contrary to what she is spouting........didn't leave a reply cause all I could think of was...."Get your head out of your ass!"
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]
"404 page not found"

I believe the server crashed..........
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#5]

I think that the worlds violence problems could be solved by lots and lots of bukkake. bukkake is the best, and makes everything seem so peaceful, I try to take part in a bukkake party at least once a week.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#7]

"Marylin's Non-Violent Planet"!  I'm not going to waste my time trying to change her mind, but if I were to post a message it would be the following:

"Dear Marylin:

I don't know if your ass is big enough for me to fit my head in there alongside yours, but if so I'd like to talk to you about this planet you live on.  Namely, where the fuck is it?  It surely isn't the same one where the other 6.5 billion of us reside.

I will commend you on your choice of self-defense, however: with your head in your ass, terroristst certainly can't get to it to chop it off."
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#8]
non-lethal weapon= poop-ball gun Gotta wonder how many different drugs she is on.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like someone bought the "My First Website" package.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I could actually hear my brain cells dying as I read that drivel.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#11]
It took 10 seconds, ten fucking seconds that I WANT BACK! What a stupid, unrealistic, "imaginative" liberal dumbass.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok, whoever wrote this in the guest book...

"Please be the next Rachel Corry.
Don't just complain, go do something about it. I suggest standing in front of a bulldozer to make your point."

GM
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Man, I'm hoping that's a parody site!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Looks like someone bought the "My First Website" package.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:15:18 PM EDT
[#15]
what a doofus.

Hit the guestbook like I would a drunk Salma HAyek.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#16]
If confronted by somebody who attempts to get you away from the public eye in order to harm you, DO NOT ALLOW HIM/HER to take you away.  A good way to avoid this is to faint. Yes, FAINT! It has been repeatedly proven that if you pretend to faint, your attacker will more times than not, begin to panic and want to get away from you as quickly as they can.

If confronted by somebody who you feel wants to steal your money, throw whatever money you may have in your wallet in one direction, and then run in the other.  The perpetrator will most ALWAYS go for the money and not for you

Who else has a hard time reading the website with all of those damn diffferent colors and words written in all caps?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Reply I just got from someone on that site.

[email protected]

Re: hey mate, i think you....

are a loser.

My reply back

Well how cute.  Who are you?  And why should I give a damn what you think?  I bet your an idiot liberal.  You are aren't you?  I knew it.  You can always spot them by their mindless dribble and how they constantly ignore real life

And the standard reply. just for signing.

Message from Guestbook Owner: Marilyn's Non-Violent Planet
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi :)

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to not only visit my
website, but for deciding to sign my guest book as well. :) I really
appreciate it and hope that you've benefited from my site. If so, I hope
you will return!

Peace, Love, Understanding and Respect, Marilyn

Marilyn's Non-Violent Planet
http://www.non-violent.com

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Ah what the hell...

Here is mine:

Hate to break it to you..
If history teaches anything it is that
we live in a violent world.

Man is violent and so is nature.

Peace is expensive, and mankind will continue to pay a high price for it as long as he walks the earth.

Now...

I am going to eat a nice rare steak, smoke a cigarette, and drive to the shooting range in my nice gas guzzling 4x4 truck. Life is good :)
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#19]
My eyes hurt and I can't see a damn thing now.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#20]
On the site:

If I could re-write the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, this is precisely what I would love to see:  

"We, the people of the United States, in order that we shall have the right to preserve a State free for all races, shall achieve this end by the use of less-lethal weaponry only for our continued survival as human beings. This free State entails our personal self-defense as well as our right to our food consumption. In keeping with current government law, if we so choose to possess a less-lethal weapon (be it either upon our persons or within our private homes), we are obligated to store these aforementioned weapons plus any ammo relating to its use in a manner which will serve to protect the welfare of a minor child. To further secure our persons, we have the right to wear bullet-proof body armour, plus live in bullet-proof houses as well as drive bullet-proof vehicles."

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
On the site:

If I could re-write the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, this is precisely what I would love to see:  

"We, the people of the United States, in order that we shall have the right to preserve a State free for all races, shall achieve this end by the use of less-lethal weaponry only for our continued survival as human beings. This free State entails our personal self-defense as well as our right to our food consumption. In keeping with current government law, if we so choose to possess a less-lethal weapon (be it either upon our persons or within our private homes), we are obligated to store these aforementioned weapons plus any ammo relating to its use in a manner which will serve to protect the welfare of a minor child. To further secure our persons, we have the right to wear bullet-proof body armour, plus live in bullet-proof houses as well as drive bullet-proof vehicles."

i was JUST about to post that. I like how she respects the constitution...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:10:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

[email protected]

are a loser.

My reply back

Well how cute.  Who are you? Aand why should I give a damn what you think?  I bet you're an idiot liberal.  You are, aren't you?  I knew it.  You can always spot them by their mindless dribble drivel and how they constantly ignore real life.

Yeah, I bet you made her feel like a real doofus  

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:14:53 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
On the site:

Wow..... That right there's a cohesive thought.  

That mean I can legally shoot muggers if they're trying to steal my take-out chinese food, on the way home ???

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#25]

You can't be serious. Your liberal views have certainly disolved any real sense of the world, and the human experiance. Until life smackes you dead in the face, you'll never understand. I encourage you and your libtard friends to keep putting sites like this on the I-net. It simply enlightens the rest us, who actually have a clue, to denounce your thoughts and corral your party into a state of non-existance. See you at the polls.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[email protected]

are a loser.

My reply back

Well how cute.  Who are you? Aand why should I give a damn what you think?  I bet you're an idiot liberal.  You are, aren't you?  I knew it.  You can always spot them by their mindless dribble drivel and how they constantly ignore real life.

Yeah, I bet you made her feel like a real doofus  

Their libs, how intelligent can they be?  When I get to rolling fast I screw up.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#27]
I couldn't help it.  I used a fake email and signed the gues book thusly:

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." --Ted Nugent

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I could actually hear my brain cells dying as I read that drivel.

I could feel them dying....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I couldn't help it.  I used a fake email and signed the gues book thusly:

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." --Ted Nugent

I saw that.  Good job!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:45:48 PM EDT
[#30]
How's this guys:
A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.-Freud.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
How's this guys:

He really say that?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How's this guys:

He really say that?

It's in a whole bunch of people's siglines here....and I just typed "a fear of weapons quote by freud" into Gogle and that's what came out.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How's this guys:

He really say that?

If he didn't, he should of.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#34]
My entry:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:58:03 PM EDT
[#35]
My contribution to the cause....

If everyone everywhere followed your advice to "faint" when they are mugged, it would quickly lose it's shock value for the perpetrators and become useless. The end result would be a lot of happy muggers and a lot of mangled victims thank's to Marylin's Peace Pipe Planet. Remember what Newton said..."for every action, there is an equal yet opposite reaction." This can apply to questions of morality as much as it can be applied to questions of physics. Sometimes the only way to counter an offensive action is with an equal yet opposite offensive action. You can't stop a mugger from injuring or kiling you by "fainting" any more than you can stop a semi truck from hitting you by screaming.

I suggest you learn to cope with the realities of our existence, instead of indulging in the construction of your own little imaginary planet. That is what we on planet Earth like to call "escapism."

And finally, with these parting words of wisdom....

(You'll have to go read it to find the words of wisdom)....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
My contribution to the cause....

If everyone everywhere followed your advice to "faint" when they are mugged, it would quickly lose it's shock value for the perpetrators and become useless. The end result would be a lot of happy muggers and a lot of mangled victims thank's to Marylin's Peace Pipe Planet. Remember what Newton said..."for every action, there is an equal yet opposite reaction." This can apply to questions of morality as much as it can be applied to questions of physics. Sometimes the only way to counter an offensive action is with an equal yet opposite offensive action. You can't stop a mugger from injuring or kiling you by "fainting" any more than you can stop a semi truck from hitting you by screaming.

I suggest you learn to cope with the realities of our existence, instead of indulging in the construction of your own little imaginary planet. That is what we on planet Earth like to call "escapism."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MARKM WOULD BE PROUD!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted: My contribution to the cause....  And finally, with these parting words of wisdom.... (You'll have to go read it to find the words of wisdom)....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:03:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

holy shit!  i laughed so hard i damn near pissed myself
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#39]
I had to sign again lol

One thing I don't get is in your world how you would react to a REAL attack. If someone comes at you with a gun, or is trying to rape your g/f or wife, especially if there are multiple attackers do you really think mace or tear gas will stop them? No it won't. in training with police officers I was sprayed with the strongest OC spray on the market and now laugh when I inhale the stuff civilians can buy. Your being so naive will make you a victim. Deservedly so. Not taking responsibility to protect yourself and your loved ones from any and every threat is proof that your parents failed in their attempt at raising you right. It sickens me to know that there are people like you who will say things like this and that some people will beleive it and disarm themselves. People will die because of what you have written here. In your advocation of peace you have soaked your hands in the blood of the people who buy your idiotic rhetoric. If your the type of person that would rather be raped than kill an attacker fine, don't bring other people down with you.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:20:24 PM EDT
[#40]
so did you guys see the holink to ar15.com some did in the guest book
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#41]
That guest book is hilarious!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
so did you guys see the holink to ar15.com some did in the guest book

Klubmarcus did it, we expect that kind of stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top