Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 8:45:40 AM EDT
The EU cant see the forrest for the trees.

Most of us know the drill and how it will pan out.

1. Things will get worse

2. There will be a MAJOR event.

3. Factions will agree on 7yr treaty (Palastine, Isreal and all major muslim countries) Palastine will recognise Isreal's right to exist.
All brokered by a leader that will emerge from SPAIN

4. Remember the King of Spain still holds the official title of "King of Jerusalem"... (look it up) also see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Carlos_I_of_Spain

**EDIT** I am not saying it will be HRH Juan Carlos, buy maybe a envoy of Spain... But I think the "Peacemaker" will come from Spain or have connections to Spain.

So say we all...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The EU cant see the forrest for the trees.

Most of us know the drill and how it will pan out.

1. Things will get worse

2. There will be a MAJOR event.

3. Factions will agree on 7yr treaty (Palastine, Isreal and all major muslim countries) Palastine will recognise Isreal's right to exist.
All brokered by a leader that will emerge from SPAIN

4. Remember the King of Spain still holds the official title of "King of Jerusalem"... (look it up) also see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Carlos_I_of_Spain

**EDIT** I am not saying it will be HRH Juan Carlos, buy maybe a envoy of Spain... But I think the "Peacemaker" will come from Spain or have connections to Spain.

So say we all...

And all of it will amount to jack crap.

And again.....

WAR ON
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#3]
your speaking of bible codes..........and criptic messages.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top