Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 12:00:47 AM EDT
Talk about coooool.....it took off and slowly disapeared out towards the west.  That was the first time I have ever seen one.  I know I would not want one of those things dropping bombs on my head.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:05:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Talk about coooool.....it took off and slowly dissapeared out towards the west.  That was the first time I have ever seen one.  I know I would not want one of those things dropping bombs on my head.

I saw one fly over my house in the San Gabriel Valley(10 miles east of Los Angeles) during the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl.  Truely awesome sight.  The USAF didn't fly the B1 over the Rose Parade this year because of cloudy weather.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:08:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:10:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I think your a liar. Everyone KNOWS you cant SEE stealth airplanes, otherwise they wouldnt be stealth now would they!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:15:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think your a liar. Everyone KNOWS you cant SEE stealth airplanes, otherwise they wouldnt be stealth now would they!

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:24:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Damn, the clocking device is screwed up on all three of these.

This one was taken over Edwards AFB as they were headed to do a fly over of the 2004 Rose Bowl Parade.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img58.imageshack.us/img58/751/04e00023custom5ir.jpg

This one was taken over Edwards AFB as they were headed to do a fly over of the 2004 Rose Bowl Parade.

THAT is a sweet pic!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:39:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

img58.imageshack.us/img58/751/04e00023custom5ir.jpg

THAT is a sweet pic!

Here's some more.

The area in the background in these next two was where I worked when I was stationed at Edwards.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:41:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Not sure what year you are talking, warlord.  but this year the B2 had the Rose Bowl Parade and we were weathered out.  The B1 had the game.  Not sure how they did with the weather.

B2's are currently at Red Flag.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top