Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 5:45:05 PM EDT

Man Said to Offer Uniformed Deputy Cocaine

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Deputy Ed Johnson was in uniform. He was also sitting in his marked patrol car. So he was a bit surprised when a man approached Friday and allegedly offered to sell him some cocaine.

Michael Garibay walked up to Johnson's car at a Mobil gas station and asked the Orange County deputy if he was "straight," according to arrest records.

When Johnson replied he was, Garibay responded "Do you know what that means? .... It means do you want to buy some cocaine."

When Johnson said "yes," Garibay pulled out a plastic bag containing "several pieces of flat white rocks substances" and asked for cash, records show.

The deputy took the bag and arrested Garibay after the contents tested positive for cocaine, the Orlando Sentinel reported on its Web site.

Garibay was being held Friday in the Orange County Jail on $7,500 bail for alleged possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
JFC!!!
that god damned funny!!!

See cops are not all that straight.!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Strange and hard to believe but then again it could be true. If it weren't were the phone calls I've gotten from dope heads/dealers wanting to make a theft report cause someone jacked their dope I probably would call bullshit. Same as the people who wanted to make a  report because somebody sold them baking soda aka "do-do's", oregano or the likes.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Strange and hard to believe but then again it could be true. If it weren't were the phone calls I've gotten from dope heads/dealers wanting to make a theft report cause someone jacked their dope I probably would call bullshit. Same as the people who wanted to make a  report because somebody sold them baking soda aka "do-do's", oregano or the likes.

there is a video from dash cam.. of some guy doing a crime amidst a bunch of police cars doing a bust of some sort.. yes.. they are that stupid.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

there is a video from dash cam.. of some guy doing a crime amidst a bunch of police cars doing a bust of some sort.. yes.. they are that stupid.

Yes they are. While my job is boring due to the fact I have to sit in an office for 10 hrs, it is very entertaining.

I'd love to have heard the audio recording of that arrest........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top