Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2001 7:03:56 AM EDT
Been one of those mornings.  Thought I'd Post/Read some jokes to get back into the day.  Post 'em if you got 'em.  This is an oldie, but still a decent chuckle...
-------------

A young punker gets on the cross-town bus. He's got spiked, multi-colored hair that's green, purple and orange. His clothes are a tattered mix of rags, his legs are bare and he's without shoes. His face and ears are riddled with pierced jewelry and his earrings are big bright feathers.

He sits down in the only vacant seat, directly across from an old man who just glares at him for about ten miles. Finally the punk gets self conscious and spits at the old man: "What 're you starin' at you old fart, didn't you ever do anything wild when you were young?!"

Without missing a beat the old man replies: "Yeah. Back when I was in the Navy I got real drunk in Singapore and screwed a parrot. I thought maybe you was my son."

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:14:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Stealth,

Good one.  I got a chuckle out of it.

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:04:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I got a good laugh, Thanks Stealth [:)]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for that, It's lunch time, I've been up to my ears in trouble all morning and lucky I found this - just made it all go away!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#4]
[b][size=6]BAHAHAHAHAHA![/SIZE=6][/B]
Thanks for a GOOD LAUGH! I will be retelling
this one for a while.[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top