Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 12:58:07 PM EDT
I got a reply.  I used the name, Donald Mallard in my email.

Dear Mr. Mallard,

Thanks for your response to our call for donations to support the work of charity . Our organization is a non profitable and non governmental organization . Our job is to reach out to rural areas,villages,tsunami affected areas,eurosion affected areas,earthquake affected areas ,rehabilitation homes and also orphanage homes and help them .

We give them financial support ,spiritual support, material support and also give them a sense of belonging . We reached you because we need your support to enable us continue these charity work , so If you think what we are doing impresses you , you are wellcommed to send us your donations for the support of our charity work . No amount is too small to support this cause and the Lord Allmighty shall multiply to you in 10 folds .

Thanks,

Yours faithfully,

Tosak Ying.

So how should I play this?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#1]
send them 7 cents
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
SAve it to send to the next Nigerian e-mail you get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top