Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 8:39:28 AM EDT
Just saw on FNC that vehicle mounted mini-guns are being deployed to the security forces that protect nuke labs. they showed the unveiling at Livermore labs. more $$$ for Mr. Dillon i assume.  any of you guys work at these places or know anything more?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:47:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Am I the only one that has noticed a HUGE increase in attention to security for nuke plants in the last 3 weeks?

Not right after 9/11... not during the Afghanistan invasion... not at the beginning of the Iraq war... but RIGHT fking now?  Boom... change to MG laws and goddamn mini-guns deployed??

I hate to cut off my circulation with all this tinfoil... but WTF is up with the Goobermint and nuke plants right now?

- BG
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#2]
what change to MG laws?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
what change to MG laws?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top