Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 7:10:51 AM EDT

Other than obvious (pron, etc.)?

I'm talking like, day trading and so on.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:12:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Start a forum about guns, charge for advertising space, and make members pay to have an avatar.

Wait, don't the Avilas still have day jobs? Maybe it's not such a good idea.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Other than obvious (pron, etc.)?

I'm talking like, day trading and so on.

Yeah, there was a kid in England that created this webpage. It's a pretty ingenious idea. Apparently he made a million bucks off of it.

Here is the story about it.

Now, you just need to think of some stupidly simple idea like that!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]

The internet does not make money, it merely widens the potential customer base for existing ideas.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Equipment Exchange.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Thousands of them.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:33:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw a model railroad car the other day, that was a limited run and I got one then, and decided I wouldn't mind another one.  It was $7.60 and I figured I'ld go to $10.  they are discontinued now and ran about $13 new.  Well with about 2 days left it had gone to $40.  

Boy if I could figure which of my things would make 400% profit in a few months I'ld go to town.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top