Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 8:13:42 PM EDT
Vampire gets arrested

I wonder about people some times.

This guy has been in the news a lot recently.
His GF/Wife claims to be a Witch, she used to be a Bus Driver but she got fired.
They made up some BS excuse, but most people think that it is because she claims to be a Witch.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#1]

A candidate for governor of Minnesota whose platform includes public impalement of terrorists found himself behind bars Tuesday on a pair of outstanding arrest warrants.

Jonathon Sharkey, 41, of Princeton, Minnesota was arrested Monday night on two felony counts from Indiana, said Mike Smith, the Mille Lacs County jail administrator. One warrant was for escape, another for stalking.

Smith didn't have any other information and Sheriff Brent Lindgren didn't immediately return a phone call.

Sharkey gained national attention when he launched his campaign last month. His platform includes an emphasis on education, tax breaks for farmers and better benefits for veterans, but he also said he favored impaling certain wrongdoers in front of the State Capitol.

My kind of guy.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I would vote for him.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Ill be the first to say it....

Did he get arrested for robbing a blood bank?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#4]
That would be funny if he got arrested for robbing a Blood Bank.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:51:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Sure...why not?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:55:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

His GF/Wife claims to be a Witch, she used to be a Bus Driver but she got fired.

Good. I wouldn't want those weirdos around my kids either.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Shit..why the hell not.  Look what D.C. put into office...twice.  He's got to be better than the smoker of the glass dick.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

A candidate for governor of Minnesota whose platform includes public impalement of terrorists found himself behind bars Tuesday on a pair of outstanding arrest warrants.

Jonathon Sharkey, 41, of Princeton, Minnesota was arrested Monday night on two felony counts from Indiana, said Mike Smith, the Mille Lacs County jail administrator. One warrant was for escape, another for stalking.

Smith didn't have any other information and Sheriff Brent Lindgren didn't immediately return a phone call.

Sharkey gained national attention when he launched his campaign last month. His platform includes an emphasis on education, tax breaks for farmers and better benefits for veterans, but he also said he favored impaling certain wrongdoers in front of the State Capitol.

My kind of guy.

seems reasonable
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:10:58 AM EDT
[#9]

whose platform includes public impalement of terrorists

He can't be all that bad.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, but all his speeches and appearances would have to be at night...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:07:31 AM EDT
[#11]
I know a Sharkey on line.  I'm sending the link and some questions.

Even funnier is ........  the one I know is an leo. I'm asking if he's a relation!    (Black Sheep of the family perhaps?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top