Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2001 4:40:05 AM EDT

And before everyone jumps the gun here, I don't have one in my gun, don't plan on it. But I have come across one and don't have a need for it.

It's a Colt carrier with some rub marks on the left side. The Bolt looks pretty used, with some green stuff on the back of it (on the tube looking part).

I'm planning on trading it for some GI mags with green followers. How many would be fair? I've been offered five, but think that's a little low since they're not mint mags.

How much less is my M16 bolt and carrier worth since it's a bit used? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:42:22 AM EDT
[#1]
New FN ones sell for $110.00.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top