Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2001 2:12:44 AM EDT
Well, I'm in STL now, settled in for the most part.  I spent a good part of the last 4 days screwing around with my new cable modem, trying to get it to work, and spending many hours on the phone with tech support.

Finally got an appointment with a tech guy, and it took him 5 minutes to tell me I had to format the hard drive (damn AOL 6.0!!!).  Had problems reinstalling everything, but I'm almost back to spec.  Anyway, I'm tired, it's 5AM, and I hate computers right now, plus I'm upset that I didn't win the 223 LEGP...

Did I miss anything good???
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:14:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, and I can't get into HKPro.com right now, after a two weeks absence, so I'm even more angry.  That better be a temporary problem.[:(!]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:03:08 AM EDT
[#2]
SteyrAug showed us all how he is doing sniper training from the roof of his house...

We all got a lesson on spotting features of wasps...

I feel your pain with the cable modem, but they freed me from AOL!
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:58:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
SteyrAug showed us all how he is doing sniper training from the roof of his house...

View Quote

JoJo IN A DRESS, you forgot about that.

And the best news of all....BABE OF THE DAY has been freed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

1) JoJo IN A DRESS, you forgot about that.

2) And the best news of all....BABE OF THE DAY has been freed.
View Quote

1) One look, and I tried to forget, hard!

2) Yeah, that was an oversight!  Still plenty of room on the hard drive, though.. LOL

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey!  You were supposed to send me an email to have me help you unpack!  Now you'll just have to come over sometime to have some pork steaks and beer.  Oh, yeah.  We also have to go down to Bull's Eye to shoot the full-autos (after we both get jobs!)

Send me an email so we can get together anyway, OK?

Semper Fi!

Ken Little
View Quote

Ken, I thought I'd save you the pain of hauling all the ammo... actually, I didn't have much stuff to move, but I appreciated the offer.

Not to mention I had no internet connection for the last two weeks.  I'll drop you a line when I get my email back up.  I got some free time next week, so maybe we can get together.

SteyrAUG, good to see that you are still terrorizing your neighborhood.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, Big C!

You didn't miss much, I annouced the preliminary plans for the first Mall Ninja Mini Movie, to no great applause, JoJo modeled women's clothes, I disseminated information about Beretta magazine compatability, and HKPro is back up and running.

Ohh, and eFGForums.com is in for a surprise on Wednesday.

Juggernaut
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top