Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 3:36:23 PM EDT
Are there any kits you guys have used.  I don't need anything fancy, just something that is loud and won't have any false alarms.   I have been looking here, let me know if there is a better webpage.

www.norcoalarms.com/ezStore123/DTProductList.asp?p=2_1_1_1_0_0_110
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#1]
VERY loud...no false alarms:

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, dog and a shotgun. Works great.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
VERY loud...no false alarms:

Yeah, I call bullshit, I got a Rottweiller too and the bastards still managed to take about 5k worth of MY tools. A peice of steak will shut any dog up.

Unless those dogs are vegans....
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I am not strapped for cash, I just don't want to waste money on crap I don't need.  I really just need something that will wake me up at night if someone gets in the house.  I think I am just going to get some motion detectors and place them inside the house.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top