Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 10:49:58 AM EDT
wireservice.wired.com/wired/story.asp?section=Breaking&storyId=1153654

WEST WARWICK, R.I. (AP) -- The Secret Service is investigating a seventh-grader who wrote a school essay that authorities say advocated violence against President Bush, talk show host Oprah Winfrey and others.

The boy's homework assignment for English class was to write what he would do on a perfect day. In addition to the president and Winfrey, the boy wrote that violence should be directed at executives of Coca-Cola and Wal-Mart, police and school officials said.
"His perfect day would be to see the destruction of these people," Schools Superintendent David Raiche said.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#1]
that's pretty damn tame compared to what I wrote in high school.  thought crime.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Where do they think he got these ideas???

In other news, classrooms will now be equipped with a televisor screen for security.  Because big brother loves you.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#3]
That young man has a bright future .....   with an SF group.

Or, a very bleak future.....  with the US Postal service.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:04:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That young man has a bright future .....   with an SF group.

Or, a very bleak future.....  with the US Postal service.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
that's pretty damn tame compared to what I wrote in high school.  thought crime.

Thought Crime?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top