Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 8:49:25 AM EDT
From NewsMax

Thursday, Feb. 2, 2006 12:22 p.m. EST

Alec Baldwin Blasts 'Chicken-Bleep' Dems

Hollywood Democrat Alec Baldwin is blasting his party's Senators for failing to block Samuel Alito confirmation to the Supreme Court, saying he's appalled that Sen. Ted Kennedy and other liberals could muster only 25 of the 41 votes needed mount a successful filibuster.

The problem is there are too many "chicken-bleep Democrats in the Senate," the agitated actor told the New York Daily News.

"We have a bunch of budding Zell Millers down there," he complained, referring to the Georgia Democrat who backed President Bush in the 2004 election.

Turning his ire towards Miller, Baldwin explained: "I loathe and despise him on a daily basis."

Baldwin's profanity-laced outburst followed comments Tuesday by National Organization for Women chief Kim Gandy, who exploded in over "right wing" claims that Alito is no extremist.

"That is such b - - lsh - t!" the foul-mouthed feminist fumed to radio host Steve Malzberg.

Actress Meryl Streep did better at containing her Alito rage, lamenting to the News: "I'm so demoralized."

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:52:18 AM EDT
[#1]
So MOVE TO EUROPE - like you promised, you fat fuck.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:52:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Imagine that. They're covering him all the way over in France! He did move to France after the last election, right? He was the one who promised to do that if Kerry lost?

ETA: Flash, Alec. Why don't YOU run. All your Hollyweird friends will pitch in, you're a shoo-in.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:53:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
From NewsMax

Thursday, Feb. 2, 2006 12:22 p.m. EST

Alec Baldwin Blasts 'Chicken-Bleep' Dems

Hollywood Democrat Alec Baldwin is blasting his party's Senators for failing to block Samuel Alito confirmation to the Supreme Court, saying he's appalled that Sen. Ted Kennedy and other liberals could muster only 25 of the 41 votes needed mount a successful filibuster.

The problem is there are too many "chicken-bleep Democrats in the Senate," the agitated actor told the New York Daily News.

"We have a bunch of budding Zell Millers down there," he complained, referring to the Georgia Democrat who backed President Bush in the 2004 election.

Turning his ire towards Miller, Baldwin explained: "I loathe and despise him on a daily basis."

Baldwin's profanity-laced outburst followed comments Tuesday by National Organization for Women chief Kim Gandy, who exploded in over "right wing" claims that Alito is no extremist.

"That is such b - - lsh - t!" the foul-mouthed feminist fumed to radio host Steve Malzberg.

Actress Meryl Streep did better at containing her Alito rage, lamenting to the News: "I'm so demoralized."

France is still waiting your arrival Alec.  

P.S.  Mr. Baldwin, you are still a fucking cut rate, non-acting tool.

Regards,

W
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:57:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck you Alec Baldwin, now go do more pathetic inspirational movies you cock eating clam chowder suprise anusaurus rex.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I thought that fucker was moving to Europe like six years ago.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:04:25 AM EDT
[#6]
You see, the corperations are all corperationy, and they make money, and stuff!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Alito's first vote on the SC was in opposition to Thomas, Scalia and Roberts...so much for the racing form...but what's so silly is that Dems aren't falling all over themselves in praising Alito for standing up to the Right Wing of the Court!!!!  They may have gotten what they want but they will be too bitter to acknowledge and enjoy it.  I think they just like to hear themselves complain and moan.  It's probably a childhood thing where their mom wasn't quick with the bottle...or they were left under lock and key till mom got home.  To be honest, they're more suitable for the role of complainers than for leading.  We can barely afford Republicans leading.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Alec You should FOAD, or move to France.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:11:37 AM EDT
[#9]
every time alec baldwin get's pissy, an angel get's their wings
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Alec You should FOAD, or move to France.

or take lessons from his younger brother.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#11]

I'll file that away in case the day ever comes where I give a shit what actors have to say about how the Country should be ran.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#12]

"By following the rules of the Film Actor's Guild, the world can become a better place; that handles dangerous people with talk, and reasoning; that, is the FAG way. One day you'll all look at the world us actors created and say, "wow, good going, FAG. You really made the world a better place, didntcha, FAG?"

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#13]
We all better listen to Alec.  He is an actor so he is an expert on everything from the Supreme Court to foreign policy. After all he once played someone important in a movie, so he knows what he's talking about.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#14]
"You are worthress Arec Bardwin" (sung in whiny Kim Jong Il voice).
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:28:00 AM EDT
[#15]

I love reading this stuff, thanks!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:35:37 AM EDT
[#16]
what a fucking Pompus whiny liberal bitch
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Yeah, Streep is really something else.

Alec is worse.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
We all better listen to Alec.  He is an actor so he is an expert on everything from the Supreme Court to foreign policy. After all he once played someone important in a movie, so he knows what he's talking about.

"Actors...Is there anything they don't know?" - Homer Simpson
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Alec Baldwin? I thought he was Hunting for Pink October: the sequel.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, Streep is really something else.

Alec is worse.

I was talking about Alec
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:23:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#24]
And the guy wonders why that hot piece of tail he had decided to hit the road...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#25]
F.A.G.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top