Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 5:19:38 AM EDT
Next week I will be in Shenzhen China all week for meetings. I do so love the 15:50 flight from Chicago to Hong Kong. I just hope there are no babies nearby. Last time I flew this leg, I was one row behind a couple with TWIN infants. And the parents apparenly did not believe in changing diapers until they were absolutely chock full.

Anyone need any fake Rolex's or pirated DVDs? j/k

I will post some pictures upon my return.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:25:36 AM EDT
[#1]
take some ear  and nose plugs this time and you will be fine
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:33:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:37:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Please report back on the quality and quantity of Chinese pussy encountered.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:45:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Spring for the extra $$$ and fly Business Class.  It's not exactly First Class (it is if there are any legs in this country) but it gets you more room and better seats just behind First Class.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:03:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Spring for the extra $$$ and fly Business Class.  It's not exactly First Class (it is if there are any legs in this country) but it gets you more room and better seats just behind First Class.

I should be able to get an upgrade. I hate to pay for extra room.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top