Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2001 10:31:05 PM EDT
guys i have an oppourtunity to get a bushy m4. its real nice and i can probably get it for $800. well i figure its that or the rra m4 legp rifle. which one do you guys think i should get?? in the end they will both be about the same price considering id get the standard carry handle with the legp.
how are bushmasters? any good??
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster AR's are the best on the market for the price next to Armalite.....
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:45:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Look around b4 you buy,
there are better prices out there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#3]
well lead this horse to water!
where are these mythalogical places of gun shopers delight?
are they in ohio? if so i havent found them yet.
are you talking online or local?
BB
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:33:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Go with Bushy.
 I bought a 1/2 Armalite and 1/2 DPMS.
 Nice rifle shoots ok, but I feel like a settled.  Next one will be a Bushy.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I have 2 Bushmasters and they are excellent rifles. Fit & finish is very good. Had one small problem with one of them when I first bought it but a minute with a small file fixed the problem and neither has given me a problem since. When suggesting an AR-15 for a first rifle I usually reccomend Bushmaster over all the others.

But in this case I have to reccomend the LEGP rifle. I have purchased 8 AR-15 rifles both new and used and I have to say the LEGP is without question the finest looking rifle of the bunch. Its fit & finish is without question the finest I've seen.
It looks totally awesome with the TAC Handle.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#6]
well lead this horse to water!
where are these mythalogical places of gun shopers delight?
are they in ohio? if so i havent found them yet.
are you talking online or local?
View Quote

Both.

Try Gunsmoke and Aim surplus
Locally m4 bushies are going for around $600
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have 2 Bushmasters and they are excellent rifles. Fit & finish is very good. Had one small problem with one of them when I first bought it but a minute with a small file fixed the problem and neither has given me a problem since. When suggesting an AR-15 for a first rifle I usually reccomend Bushmaster over all the others.

But in this case I have to reccomend the LEGP rifle. I have purchased 8 AR-15 rifles both new and used and I have to say the LEGP is without question the finest looking rifle of the bunch. Its fit & finish is without question the finest I've seen.  It looks totally awesome with the TAC Handle.
View Quote

[green][b]I say get the LEGP also as you can get a complete BM or just a BM upper any day of the week (hopefully for a very long time).[/b][/green]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Kevin/DCP00653b.jpg[/img]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top