Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 7:37:44 PM EDT
Do a Google search on CAIR and terror.  You will be amazed though probably not surprised.

Next time you hear one of these lying sacks of camel excrement esposing how mean non-muslim Americans are to muslims you will know it for the lie that it is.

Heard this today on the radio.  It's beyond belief that the libtard left eats this crap up.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:50:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Bill Handel, a radio talk show guy at KFI in LA is having a tiff with these guys.  Bill will be a tough nut to crack for these CAIR folk.  They are the local apologists for islamofascists.  Again I ask, why come to the US if it's so hateful to islamic ideas and ideals.  Fix your own cesspools.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#2]
That's where I heard this.  The local equivalent of Bill in LA had Bill on his show to discuss this.

The bit he did on the Haj traffic eye in the sky was hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#3]
CAIR is to Islamic fundamentalism, as Irish heritage groups were to the IRA.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:43:19 AM EDT
[#4]
post removed. just because.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:47:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:48:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:07:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: Missed Ed's tacked thread at the top of the page, eh?

No, not really - my question was not an Islam bashing question, so I didn't feel it fit with another thread. However, I've removed it from this thread.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:10:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
CAIR is to Islamic fundamentalism, as Irish heritage groups were to the IRA.

Yeah, but we're not friggin' babies about it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:12:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
CAIR is to Islamic fundamentalism, as Irish heritage groups NORAID and Sinn Féin were isto the Provisional IRA.

Fixed it for ya.  NORAID is almost an exact match.

However, the PIRA is Marxist, so the religous aspect isn't there (as in, "no one calls the IRA 'Christian' terrorists'), though Marxism / Communism is arguably a religion as it takes a whole lot of faith to beileve in that twaddle.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Bill Handel, a radio talk show guy at KFI in LA is having a tiff with these guys.  Bill will be a tough nut to crack for these CAIR folk.  They are the local apologists for islamofascists.  Again I ask, why come to the US if it's so hateful to islamic ideas and ideals.  Fix your own cesspools.

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=432370
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top