Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 12:15:44 PM EDT
what would be your platform? Your priorities?

Yes, fixing the OPEN border would be first.

Second probably would be getting national CCW recriproity(spell?).  If a DL/state ID is valid in all 50 states, shouldn't your CCW be valid?

And for the heck of it, let's sell California to Mexico and airlift the good folks(ARFCOMMERS) to free states.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I would kill the Dixie Chicks as my first offical act in office.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:18:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I would get hot interns.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:20:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I would kill the Dixie Chicks as my first offical act in office.

I don't care for their music...as far  as their political stance, it doesn't matter to me.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#4]
First act would be to repeal all gun laws, except the ones that keep felons from having guns. All felons who are caught with guns would be given 10 years hard labor.

Second would be to nuke the Middle East.

Third would be to execute every prison inmate convicted of child rape, rape, and murder. Pending DNA evidence of course.

Fourth would be to order anyone receiving welfare to STFU, and get a job. Welfare should be a short time program, for people who really need it.

Fifth would be to strengthen the Border Patrol, and send all the illegals packing.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:31:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Order some cigars.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
First act would be to repeal all gun laws, except the ones that keep felons from having guns. All felons who are caught with guns would be given 10 years hard labor.

Second would be to nuke the Middle East.

Third would be to execute every prison inmate convicted of child rape, rape, and murder. Pending DNA evidence of course.

Fourth would be to order anyone receiving welfare to STFU, and get a job. Welfare should be a short time program, for people who really need it.

Fifth would be to strengthen the Border Patrol, and send all the illegals packing.

Couldn't you just abolish welfare, WIC, section 8?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I would hold a National lottery.  Tickets would be one dollar.  50% of the take would go to the defense budget.  the other 50% would be prize money.

There would be two numbers drawn every week.  One of them would get the prize money.  The other would be viciously killed on national TV.

I bet tens of millions of people would be dumb enough to play every week.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#8]
What if welfare recipients couldn't vote?

Yay? Nay?

That would make for one hell of a fight getting that amended into the Constitution.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#9]

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Damascus and Tehran forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#10]
if you were President.  Not King.

Although you could probably rule by dictate if you wanted to with the executive order.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Get the UN out of the US.
Close the borders.
Get more troops to the Afgan-Paki border.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#12]
If I was the President and I had my way;
there would be a leg in the Army today

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:48:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Isn't that supposed to read "There wouldn't be a leg in the Army today"?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:50:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Get rid of entitlement programs, cut the fat from the Govt.  Revamp the IRS code and make some sort of flat tax.  Give power back to the STATES except powers which are in the Constitution.  etc...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Isn't that supposed to read "There wouldn't be a leg in the Army today"?

Nah, got have someone to break track.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:59:28 AM EDT
[#16]
1. Immigration fix, close the border, cap or eliminate the HB-1 deal altogether

2. eliminate foreign aid to those countries that do not deserve it............no wasted American dollars to countries who stab us in the back, and those who are friendly will tow the line.

3. Executive order to repeal any import bans on firearms, with the exception of China..........they send enough shit here as it is, and an Eastern European AK would be much more desirable than a Chinese.

4. Trade deficits........need I say more? If you want to sell your products here, then you will have to buy ours as well.

5. Better pay for US soldiers..........it pains me to see troops having to supplement their pay with welfare or other things. Pay them what they deserve to make( it would be a good way to spend that money we saved by not sending it to bumfuck, Egypt).

6. National CCW............does not need to be explained.

7. Implement plans to develop alternative energy sources............we could even build more nuclear plants, and possibly more hydro-electric. We need an alternative to gasoline as well, and this could be done( pour some of that money that just got re-routed from Bumfuck, Egypt into research).

8. Welfare to work..............now, I dont have a problem giving welfare to those who need it, as there are some that do need it. But, a national plan to wean those abusers off welfare would be developed.

9. No social security benefits to non-citizens, nor any other government aid..........you want to enjoy those, become a citizen.

10. caps on how much money immigrant workers can send home to their country per year...........I dont want to support places like Mexico, and they can develop their own economy instead of depending on Uncle Sugar to support them
   That's a start...............feel free to rip this one apart.............
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#17]
-name myself king, then do the following
-get the US out of the UN, and the UN out of the US
-close the borders and kick all illegals out
-fence and mine the borders
-allow no immigrants from muslim countries
-ban lib propoganda and brain washing in our schools
-round up all libs from red states and send them to CA, NY, MA
-move the good people from the above states to red states
-national CCW
-no relations with stupid ass countries (if we need oil, we'll just take it)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top