Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 10:34:13 AM EDT
Serious predictions here. What would happen with a red dawn scenario today with middle eastern countries and mexico vs. US and england? I say they would have an accident on the way over here and might just get the bill for the bullets.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I see English words arranged in correct order of nouns and verbs. Yet somehow, it makes no sense.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#2]
.mil would hand their ass to them.  There would be no Free States of America or whatever it was.  Logistically they cant even get close......

But if they actually did "storm the beaches of Daytona" they would still get their asses handed to 'em

ETA; It would look like a steaming mountain of  ground beef.  The carnage would endless.  if we got attacked......hah - that's a gooder
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#3]
John has a long moustache.

The chair is against the wall.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I see English words arranged in correct order of nouns and verbs. Yet somehow, it makes no sense.

Yeah - I'm not so clear on the "serious predictions" part of it myself.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:39:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Allow me to be the first to say:

WOLVERINES!

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Thats the kind of answer I was looking for. Im a premed, I dont have to make sense. Btw, I just finished watching the movie for the 1st time and I sorta got all teary eyed. Is this bad... should I pack my bags and go to the sandbox to get it out?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I need more ammo..............

You think you have a bad ammo situation? I am 170 miles away from my nearest firearm If the SHTF all I have is a set of Wusthof knives and the armory a block away!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Those Middle Eastern Navies aid Air Transport Forces are enough to strike fear into the hearts of brave men everywhere!

AARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#10]
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#11]
not possible, it was just a movie man!

But if foreigners invaded the US with stolen UFO technology that dropped out of the sky and onto their laps, we have enough firearms in our armories and in the general populace's circulation that we could fight/resist our occupiers in the highly unlikely scenario our military was defeated.

If uneducated terrorists can put together bombs, you bet yer ass so can high school kids in AP Chemistry...
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Other than coordinated terrorist activity, the only war on US soil will be nuclear or civil.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Why attack a giant dierctly when they can slowly & perniciously slit its throat while it sleeps?

D'oh! Never mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top