Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 11:12:33 PM EDT
This seasone is pretty damm good! It is keeping me on the edge of my seat! I can't believe how this last episode ended with Mackey and Kavanaugh face to face with Mackey's CI, so close to dissaster!
So what do you think will happen next? Will Vic Kill his CI? What about the upcomming thing with the Russians?!?!?! What the heak is that about?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
damn, I missed the first ten minutes. What happened?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#2]
umm you might want to visit the official thread

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=425907
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
damn, I missed the first ten minutes. What happened?

Just the part where the Pregnet girl gets her baby cut out of her stomac.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
umm you might want to visit the official thread

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=425907

Thanks for the link!
I looked back several pages and did not see any on it........sorry!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:28:11 PM EDT
[#5]
anytime
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:19:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This seasone is pretty damm good! It is keeping me on the edge of my seat! I can't believe how this last episode ended with Mackey and Kavanaugh face to face with Mackey's CI, so close to dissaster!
So what do you think will happen next? Will Vic Kill his CI? What about the upcomming thing with the Russians?!?!?! What the heak is that about?

Too bad the NO popo are using that show as a trainging video.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top