Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 9:19:28 PM EDT
The Boss enjoys firearms as much as I do, and now as he makes much more money than I do.  He would like to puchase a M-16. He has been told it will cost him 15K I think he can do better. What are the thoughts of the community.
Oh and BTW if work allows I get to make his 40 acres more wildlife friendly I get to build two AR's one for him and one for me at his cost. I think a M4forgey for me.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:20:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the EE and look under NFA stuff for sale.

You can do better than 15K.

ETA that there's an SP1 on the second page for $10,200.00
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
the lowest i've seen in the last year was ~$8,000

just do an online search for class III dealers in your area and see what you get.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:48:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Go Here and put in M16 for the search criteria.  It will search all of the NFA for sale boards and hopefully you will find what you are looking for.

You will probably get some misc results too since if someone says for an M16 in their post it will show up...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top