Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:48:45 PM EDT
iknow that pay pal and freindly shouldnt be used in the same sentence but are there any out there? i have 90$ in an unwanted pay pal account to spend?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#1]
why not drop that into your bank account instead?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#2]
they want me to give them my bank account again and it will take 2-4 days to get it.  they tricked me into getting the damn account in the first place. i placed order online through my debit card like i normally do got an e-mail confirmation from them the drum i oerdered was out of stock and in order to even see my money again had to get an account.

eta: its just going to be spent on firearms anyway
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#3]
just pay the doller or whatever it is and have them cut you a check.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#4]
it takes 1-2 weeks to get the check it didnt take them that long to take it from me.

somebody has to know of a couple of pay pal freindly sites that sell gun parts i know you cant by full firearms or ammo but you can buy parts.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#6]
www.veriforcetactical.com/

Googled looking for an AK47 brass catcher and found these folks, they take PayPal!  I editted out the word "AK47" when sending payment to them.  Brass catcher is on the way!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top