Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:05:26 PM EDT
would there be any reason why i shouldn't store ammunition in the room i sleep in?  is there any possibility of lead exposure?  i doubt i'd have any problems unless i'm actually shooting inside, but i'd like to see if anyone knows anything about this...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:06:34 PM EDT
[#1]
you should always go to MOPP-4 any time you are in the same room as anything containing lead.  those who go to gun shops in anything less are in grave danger! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND EMAIL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!11!11eleven!!

edit:  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't sweat it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
The only exposed lead bullets that I have are .22 and they have a wax film coating them.  I give you my money back guarantee that you'll be ok.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
would there be any reason why i shouldn't store ammunition in the room i sleep in?  is there any possibility of lead exposure?  i doubt i'd have any problems unless i'm actually shooting inside, but i'd like to see if anyone knows anything about this...

If sleeping in the same room that ammo is stored in was a health problem, I'd have been dead years ago.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#5]
You're not grating the ends of the bullets on your pizza are you?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the quick replies.

that's pretty much what i thought...  i just figured i'd ask in case someone knew something i didn't.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
The only danger is if the shit goes full auto and the ammo cans spin all of the way to the floor.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The only danger is if the shit goes full auto and the ammo cans spin all of the way to the floor.  

quoted for a WTF OVER? moment
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lawdog  : FA  by itself unattended glock thread
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lawdog  : FA  by itself unattended glock thread

ding ding.  That's a damn classic in my book.

I'm better now.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:04:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You're not grating the ends of the bullets on your pizza are you?

You mean I shouldn't be doing that after all?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top