Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 4:57:12 PM EDT
sweet ass video, I'll give the pansy ass a thumbs up for posting something so cool
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5854686068870249151

but he has to cry and whine about how a kid shouldn't be allowed to shoot a machine gun
www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454025

in the past he has made claims that liberals are superior and all more intelligent than anyone else
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Bunch of pussies
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bunch of pussies

pretty much
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:05:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is the biggest limp-wristed pussy:

It is excessive. I understand protecting yourself and your family, but how does a semi-automatic rifle make it 'safer' than a regular gun? Can you really justify ownership of one?

I usually side with gun-owners on most issues, but semi-automatic and automatic rifles are where I stop, in addition to wanting to buy a dozen guns in a month. (or whatever the #/mon limit is set) Own your guys, protect your family, do what you want with them, but owning high-powered semi-automatic rifles shouldn't be part of that.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#5]
What exactly constitutes "high-powered?" I never figured that out.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

"It's look scary."
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I started to post this video link at another website a while back and decided against it.  I fucking HATE anti-gun assholes!!!!  I need to avoid these people because they really do put me into a rage.  Dumb motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#8]
ugh, reading those responses pisses me off.  have they ever thought about having one for fun?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:15:13 PM EDT
[#9]
those "people" make me sick!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Anything that either looks evil or is above .22lr.  

In conjunction with teflon coated cop killer bullets, they will shoot through police body armor.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#11]
This ones funny.

Are you kidding me? I've played all the video games and watched all the gun movies and still wouldn't know how to work one in real life. Sure, everyone knows to pull the trigger, but there's all the loading and safety buttons
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"It's look scary."

Well, when I was growing up, I understood anything bigger than a .22LR to be a "high-powered rifle".  AKA, Centerfires.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#13]
The person on there who is against semi-autos and full-autos seems very impressionable.  Maybe try backing up your view with facts to sway him/her instead of calling them a retard.  Just my two cents.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Here's just some of the shit I've seen lately on other boards:

Writing as a Brit, you're all nuts in the USA with your attitude to ownership of firearms.

I'd rather have the right to walk down a street, safe in the knowledge no one around me is carrying a gun, than have a right to carry a gun down the street myself.

There were less than 100 gun-related deaths in the United Kingdom last year, and in prior years as well. Other countries with gun prohibitions have even lower gun-related deaths per capita. There were in excess of 200 gun-related deaths in my city alone last year (population roughly 275,000), and it's not even a major U.S. city like Chicago or New York or L.A. Ponder that...

This idea that "a well-armed society is a polite society" is asinine, IMO. Take a look at this message board, any message board, any website, on the street, where you work, on the road, in your kid/kids' school, at your neighbors - the world is full of some really marginally-intelligent and barely-reasonable people - some people are just full-blown, ignorant, or mentally incompetent imbeciles; the last thing we need is for the majority of people to be walking around with firearms, ESPECIALLY concealable guns.

For the hunters and "sportsmen/sportswomen" among us - I say level the playing field and hunt deer, etc. not from a mile away using a rifle with a scope. Chase the deer with a rock (or a rock-made-into-knife, or a spear made from a stick and some flint rock or whatever) and try to kill it. You won't even get within 20 meters of the animal, let alone catch it, unless you're a native of the forest and have learned for years how to be silent. L.L. Bean boots don't make you silent and an effective hunter. Hunting with your bare hands and tools you've found in the woods, etc. - THAT'S sport hunting. Sitting in a tree, ambushing an animal and shooting it with a high powered rifle and scope, or a shotgun, as the animal eats grass from the ground or berries from a tree (where you're perched drinking a Budweiser) isn't sport; it's killing for the sake of killing, bloodlust, and pointless machismo.

Goddamn I hate these people!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I could be wrong, but that video was shot by a board member here (there was something mentioned about it in the Team forum a while back).

The real fucked-up part is that a portion of that video is being used in a VPC anti-gun commercial (actually, it's more of a slam against Alito, but whatever...)

http://www.vpc.org/alito-video.htm

(link left cold)
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:21:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I believe the media defines it as any rifle round more powerful than a 22 magnum and any pistol round more powerful than .380 or maybe 9mm.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:21:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I could be wrong, but that video was shot by a board member here (there was something mentioned about it in the Team forum a while back).

The real fucked-up part is that a portion of that video is being used in a VPC anti-gun commercial (actually, it's more of a slam against Alito, but whatever...)

(link left cold)

Man, can he go after them for that?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

(link left cold)

They should sue the VPC for copyright infringement!  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#19]
I try to laugh at people like that.

However, i can't help but get pissed that there are such pansies roaming the earth.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Anything more powerful than a broken slingshot.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I try to laugh at people like that.

However, i can't help but get pissed that there are such pansies roaming the earth.

Me too, and I don't physically get angry, but they just piss me off so much.  They're so damn narrow-minded.

Here's one of my responses to that fruit I posted a quote from above:

Well, I know the numbers, and the UK has mass problems with B&Es and other crimes against people. Heavily regulated countries are not safer or better because of the laws against guns. The cities in the U.S. with the worst crime are the most regulated in gun control. Gun control doesn't work, and there is no logic by it. You don't buy that people are the problem? Come on.

The Brady bunch and VPC always try to claim it's to save lives. Bullshit. Far more is responsible for deaths in this country than firearms. You don't think if someone wants to kill they won't just use a knife or another weapon?

You think the countries with low crime are a complete ban society? You can own AR15s and "evil assault weapons" in France, England and many other countries, including Canada, but the crime with firearms is low there. It's the people who are responsible for killing.

You can drop the hunting rhetoric. I don't hunt or kill animals for fun. I have never hunted. I own guns because it's my right and I like shooting. The AWB sunset and guess what?!?! The crime rate didn't change! I get pleasure knowing that the anti-gun crowd has lost major footing in the last 5 years. People aren't buying into the propaganda and I'm loving it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:27:59 PM EDT
[#22]
I can't read that crap on that link you posted. I started to and now I seriously need a drink.  People are so stupid!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Bunch of pussies

+1

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#24]
edit: n/m thought it was another video.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
This ones funny.

Are you kidding me? I've played all the video games and watched all the gun movies and still wouldn't know how to work one in real life. Sure, everyone knows to pull the trigger, but there's all the loading and safety buttons

Time to play the Army game then.  It even has the "oh shit button" AKA bolt forward assist.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#26]
I can't bring myself to click on the link.
Reading the gems posted to the thread are too much for me as it is.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Fucking fuckers.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Mr. Libtarad Superior Fucktard does not apparently get the irony embedded in his sigline.  I suppose he is concerned not about your second amendment rights but some imgainary 'liberties' for his Al Quedia fuctard assbuddies.

funny you should mention al quedia. the thread starter is an arab muslim
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted: funny you should mention al quedia. the thread starter is an arab muslim
He's just griping that American girls can shoot better than the average Haji.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Most of these people are scared of guns and don't want anyone to own one because they can't understand owning a gun and not using it to kill innocent people.  I know this because I've asked plenty of them and that's the answer they give me.  If you talk to them about owning firearms and don't make it into a pro/anti gun argument, they will tell you why they're against it, and give you an honest answer.  It's because they know that the only thing keeping them from being murderers is opportunity.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anything more powerful than a broken slingshot.

As long as you're not in New York.

Not allowed to have slingshots in NY.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Here is the biggest limp-wristed pussy:

It is excessive. I understand protecting yourself and your family, but how does a semi-automatic rifle make it 'safer' than a regular gun? Can you really justify ownership of one?

I usually side with gun-owners on most issues, but semi-automatic and automatic rifles are where I stop, in addition to wanting to buy a dozen guns in a month. (or whatever the #/mon limit is set) Own your guys, protect your family, do what you want with them, but owning high-powered semi-automatic rifles shouldn't be part of that.

Do they have a monthly limit set on abortions??   Fuck those people... Deny my right to own a gun, but promote the right to kill a baby... Im not following that thought process..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top