Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2001 7:23:40 PM EDT
Which weapon would you choose for fighting off an army of genetically-enhanced clones?

I would like something with long range and a good scope, like some sort of .50BMG bolt gun.  You don't want to get too close to those clones.  Their superhuman reflexes and extraordinary senses make them tough to deal with in an 'in-your-face' situation...
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#1]
10/22.  Holds lots of bullets and the ammo is cheap.  Anyway, the way most scientists work, they'd be strong and fast, but hemophiliacs. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#2]
a bio weopen made to only affect the clones
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Just plant explosives at a fake ID check station. Set it off in all the confusion while they are gathered about trying to figure out why they all look alike, but have different names.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I would unleash my wife on them and let her nag them to death!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/SGB%2Fnuke2%2Egif[/img][img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/SGB%2Fnuke2%2Egif[/img]

Make that 2...
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Why fight them with your eeeeevil guns? They have feelings and more importantly rights! I would offer them free cheese and milk, food stamps, condoms,free housing, hyperdermic needles and a free paycheck forever. Then I would register them to vote...impartially of course! I would however remind them that all this milk and honey is courtesy of the Democratic Party and that the Republican Party hates trees and children.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:23:38 PM EDT
[#8]
NOOOOOOOO, just wrote a witty and eloquent 10 minute response only to hit the friggin cancel button.  [:(]

Well the gist of it was, we'd lose big time.
Their advanced technology would overwhelm even the most resilient guerilla force.

alphabeta121
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#9]
kryptonite.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:44:41 PM EDT
[#10]
You might as well just keep a bottle of cyanide pills for yourself.  They would make the clones super smart too.  No matter where you are, they will infiltrate your camp and hit you before you know it.  You'll have just enough time to take your capsule.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:54:52 PM EDT
[#11]
i would biochemically enchance my self with speed...WWOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!

or better yet, inject myself with the blood of those genetically enhanced chinese dudes from Black mask.

failing all of that, shit is still repulsive

lib shitslinger
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:50:00 AM EDT
[#12]
The only weapon to use when fighting an army of clones is a light saber.

I think there is a movie about this coming out next summer. One of those smaller indy companies from California, I think...
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:56:28 AM EDT
[#13]
why...the ak-74 CAMPYCLONE, ofcourse!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 5:43:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I guess the appropriate weapon for combat w/ genetically engineered superbeings is a blaster made by inserting a somewhat modified Charter Arms .44 Bulldog into the action from a Steyr bolt rifle and adding a few LED's.
{For the culturally deprived among you, that is how Deckard's (Harrison Ford's) "blaster" was constructed for the movie "Blade Runner" in which he was a policeman who "retired" genetically enhanced artificial humans called "replicants.")
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:22:17 AM EDT
[#15]
.50 cal with bullets tipped with glass capsules of Ebola virus.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:25:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Man-portable mini-gun, just like the ones we used to carry in the Corps....
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:28:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Are we talking about millions of Rosie odonell and Sarah brady clones?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top