Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 4:27:29 PM EDT
www.nbc11.com/news/6634368/detail.html

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Cindy Sheehan said she will be part of the live audience during the president's State of the Union speech to congress Tuesday.

Bay Area Congresswoman Lynn Woosley gave anti-war activist a gallery pass late Tuesday, just hours before the planned State of the Union speech. Sheehan was in Washington to protest the president during his national address, but then came word she was invited to see the speech live.

A spokesman for Sheehan says she decided to accept the invitation two hours prior to the speech. The spokesman also said that Sheehan will be respectful and listen to the address because she is a guest of a member of congress.

Sheehan is expected to fly back to Berkeley Wednesday. She announced over the weekend that she is considering running for Senate against Sen. Dianne Feinstein

So if she goes off will the SS off the cunt?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]
If we are lucky she'll have an outburst during the speech and the MSM will stop giving her any credibility at all...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
God I hate that broad with a passion.  Her late son re-enlisted in the Army 3 or 4 months after the war in Iraq began.  Sounds like he wanted to be a part of it.  He must be spinning in his grave.  Even the bitch's husband divorced her in August.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If we are lucky she'll have an outburst and the MSM will stop giving her any credibility at all...

Oh God I hope so....I have GOT to watch this one!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
God I hate that broad with a passion.  Her late son re-enlisted in the Army 3 or 4 months after the war in Iraq began.  Sounds like he wanted to be a part of it.  He must be spinning in his grave.  Even the bitch's husband divorced her in August.

I'd have done more than divorce her for it,  She is the ultimate attention whore.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If we are lucky she'll have an outburst during the speech and the MSM will stop giving her any credibility at all...

Hear, hear!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.nbc11.com/news/6634368/detail.html

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Cindy Sheehan said she will be part of the live audience during the president's State of the Union speech to congress Tuesday.

Bay Area Congresswoman Lynn Woosley gave anti-war activist a gallery pass late Tuesday, just hours before the planned State of the Union speech. Sheehan was in Washington to protest the president during his national address, but then came word she was invited to see the speech live.

A spokesman for Sheehan says she decided to accept the invitation two hours prior to the speech. The spokesman also said that Sheehan will be respectful and listen to the address because she is a guest of a member of congress.

Sheehan is expected to fly back to Berkeley Wednesday. She announced over the weekend that she is considering running for Senate against Sen. Dianne Feinstein

So if she goes off will the SS off the cunt?

Give this woman more attention! Give her all the attention she can get! Californians are just crazy enough to vote for this woman--we could split the Communist vote between Sheehan and Feinstein and get Feinstein out.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:40:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
She announced over the weekend that she is considering running for Senate against Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

I hope she runs on an independant ticket.  If so, there's enough left-wing kooks in Kommiefornia to split the left and let a Republican win.  Wouldn't that just shit on her parade?

It is quite sad that she is doing all of this at the expense of her son who served with honor.

ETA:  ^^^ Great minds think alike. . .
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope she has a mental breakdown on the spot, has to be removed in a straight jacket and live the experience of "One Fly Over the Cuckoos Nest".
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#11]
This is the longest 15 minutes I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#12]
She is retarded.  Once President Bush is out of office, what is she going to do?  Work at the Post Office?
Max
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
She is retarded.  Once President Bush is out of office, what is she going to do?  Work at the Post Office?
Max

Watch it, there are enough kooks in the post office in Kalifornia.....evidently!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If we are lucky she'll have an outburst and the MSM will stop giving her any credibility at all...

No way.  

"Sheehan, overcome with emotion . . ."  

Exactly.

The MSM cameras will continuously pan to her shaking her head and dabbing her crocodile tears as they willingly enable the most contrived and brazen attempt to upstage the President during a State Of The Union speech in our nation's history.

What a total bitchcunt.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#15]
She just got arrested.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
She just got arrested.

wonder what she did.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#17]
No clue yet, but CNN says she was arrested according to Capitol Police.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
She just got arrested.

MSNBC just reported Capitol Police arrested her outside the Capitol.

GO SENATOR SHEEHAN !!!!

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
No clue yet, but CNN says she was arrested according to Capitol Police.

Maybe she was gonna go hadji on the Pres and try to blow herself up!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#20]
She was arrested while in her seat in the chambers after unfolding an anti-war banner.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, thats respectful.

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
She was arrested while in her seat in the chambers after unfolding an anti-war banner.

What a stupid cunt.

She just COULDN'T act normal for even just five minutes.

What a stupid worthless cunt.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
She just got arrested.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No way.  

"Sheehan, overcome with emotion . . ."  

Exactly.

The MSM cameras will continuously pan to her shaking her head and dabbing her crocodile tears as they willingly enable the most contrived and brazen attempt to upstage the President during a State Of The Union speech in our nation's history.

What a total bitchcunt.

You are exactly right!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#25]
On an unrelated note, shouldn't it be the "State of the Nation" address? The USA isn't really a Union of States anymore. Notice I said "isn't" instead of "aren't."

That is all...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#26]
LOL classic.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I hope she has a mental breakdown on the spot, has to be removed in a straight jacket and live the experience of "One Fly Over the Cuckoos Nest".

She IS living that experience...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#28]
I was hoping more for something along the lines of "MR. PRESIDENT! GET DOWN!" BRA-A-A-A-A-A-A-T! Followed by reporters screaming that Sheehan had just been blown away with automatic weapons fire as she rushed the stage to steal the microphone or some similar dumbass stunt.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:03:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
LOL classic.

+1000  

TC

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Fox reports that the bitch is already cuffed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

damn! beat me to it!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#33]
The Shehan bitch was booted out before anything began....trying to unfurl a banner in the Senate Chamber.....what an idiot!bb
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

damn! beat me to it!

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#35]
What a worthless whore.  Good job whomever gave her the pass.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#36]
You would think if she wanted to make her loony statement she would have waited to get arrested until the cameras were rolling.  Not that I'm disappointed, libtard.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Yup, if I were her I would have waited until DURING the speech, not before...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I was going to post something about it in DU but I realized they banned my account because I was telling people about the benefits of Health Savings Accounts.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:11:53 PM EDT
[#39]
GWB: "Ladies and Gentlemen....I didn't have anything prepared.."
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
On an unrelated note, shouldn't it be the "State of the Nation" address? The USA isn't really a Union of States anymore. Notice I said "isn't" instead of "aren't."

That is all...

Because the Constitution requires a "report on the State of the Union."
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:57:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't believe that for a single minute.  She didn't have the respect not to shit all over her son's service, why should she give a damn about some senator's feelings?

Your 15 minutes are up, Sheehan.  Back in your hole.

This man is a prophet!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Yup, if I were her I would have waited until DURING the speech, not before...

leave it to a libtard to not even have the brains to protest right.

stupid cunt.  hope she enjoys her cell.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Sheehan arrested in House gallery
For the complete story click on the above link

Peace activist Cindy Sheehan was arrested Tuesday in the House gallery after refusing to cover up a T-shirt bearing an anti-war slogan before President Bush's State of the Union address.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Sheehan arrested in House gallery
For the complete story click on the above link

Peace activist Cindy Sheehan was arrested Tuesday in the House gallery after refusing to cover up a T-shirt bearing an anti-war slogan before President Bush's State of the Union address.

Her shirt supposedly said "2245 Dead How Many More??"
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:43:42 PM EDT
[#46]
A poll that needs to be hit about this stupid waste of carbon and oxygen...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11121444/

not hot-linked on purpose....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top