Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 3:14:25 PM EDT
nothing of note happened. No one was hostile and I didn't have to lower the hammer on anyone.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Better luck next time.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you clean behind the ears.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
mmmmm....CAR WASH!!

I just can't wait till it gets hot.  We have a "Pink Elephant" car wash here in town, after your car goes through the wash a team of hot, sweaty teenage girls do the detail work on it.

They even have benches outside where you can sip a cool beverage and watch them sweat!

A pleasant way to spend a few minutes on a hot afternoon!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:22:52 PM EDT
[#5]
That's because all of your trouble is living in Baton Rouge and Houston.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That's because all of your trouble is living in Baton Rouge and Houston.

the "chocolate city" has never been safer. Not sure I would have ever used that car wash pre-katrina.

eta: good luck houston, dallas, atlanta, baton rouge.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Keep an eye on your trash when you put it out.  Somebody might come by and give you the opportunity to shoot them for rummaging through your stuff.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I went to a carwash about two months ago now, the freaking cleaning roller completely snapped off my passenger mirror, I was freaking out do to the roller basking the mirror into the side of my car (It was dangling by the cord that does the power control).  Well, after I went in to the gas station it was attatched to, and reamed the 16 year old kid behind the counter, i was irate to say the least, the assistant manager promised that if i got an estimate on the damage, their corporate would compensate the loss.

Long story short, they made good, and both my friend who owns an autobody shop helped me out with an estimate (Took a little bit off profit to go buy some ammo) and my soon to be father in law installed it for me.

Cliffs: Go TOUCH FREE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top