Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2001 6:43:13 PM EDT
[STEAM]
I had to say this after watching the video of Tom Selleck when he appeared on her show.. What a freaking fat moron....
[/STEAM]

Thanks to schnacke for posting a link to the video in an earlier post of mine..
[url]www.mediaresearch.org/news/biasvideo_classics.html[/url]

Ian
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll get no argument from me.

I like the way Tom handled the beast.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Tom left that show with some dignity.  I don't think rosie ever had any.  From now on, let's all keep her name in all lower case.  It is befitting of her like most clothes are not.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I posted a message on one of o'doughnut's message boards and recevied an email from her board manager threatening to have the AOL Community Action Team notified.  Not only does she have no respect for the 2nd Amendment, she has no respect for the 1st.  Unless, or course, you are an actor in a horribly violent, blood-soaked film who decries violence and civilian ownership of firearms.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Her actions bring up an interesting comparison to a lady I know.  She is so arrogant because she graduated from Berkeley with 2 BA in psychology and english.  Well to bring a long story short, she always wins any argument, no matter how stupid/wrong the information she presents to support her assertion.  45 yrs old with 2 BA and jobless.  Hmmm....  Educated idiot.  I have no respect for these people.  The only way to defend against this action is to form a collation and boycott all the advertisers of Rosi's show, AOL, and whoever is antigun.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:50:20 AM EDT
[#5]
She is just another Hollyweird leftist trying to shove her retarded views on the Soccor Moms who watch her.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:55:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Rosie O'Donnell is a complete moron..

View Quote

Yes agree....A complete "FAT" moron.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 5:27:21 AM EDT
[#7]
That's the 1st time I saw the "interview" in its entirety. It's a good example of the stupidity we're up against, who needs logic or the truth when you're just always right like O'fatass.
So let's see the 2nd ammendment is talking about muskets and chasing off those British guys, huh Rosie? Gee, using that twisted logic, that means the 1st ammendment just meant we had the right to ride a horse through the streets yelling " the British are coming", right O'moron?
She's right you know, that's all the Bill of Rights was for, fighting off the British. We don't have any more worries, just take drugs like her, buy yourselves a few kids and be happy. And for the children's sake get rid of those assault rifles firing " 5 bullets a second" you "NRA people".
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 5:28:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I was thinking about this after I originally posted this message:

I'm sure that obesity kills more people each yearh than gun related deaths .. We should band Twinkies! I wonder how she'd feel about that?

Seriously though, that comment holds about as much weight as her argument. I wonder how she does not realize what she is saying...

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:01:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I posted a message on one of o'doughnut's message boards and recevied an email from her board manager threatening to have the AOL Community Action Team notified.  Not only does she have no respect for the 2nd Amendment, she has no respect for the 1st.  Unless, or course, you are an actor in a horribly violent, blood-soaked film who decries violence and civilian ownership of firearms.
View Quote
Do you use AOL?  They are SOOOOOOOOOO anti-gun.  Read this:
[url]www.sltrib.com/08092001/business/120727.htm
[/url]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:21:52 AM EDT
[#10]
did anybody happen to see her say that 'all gun owners should be locked up'
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:31:16 AM EDT
[#11]
I wish you people would be nicer to Rosie.  She's trying to protect our children for us you ungrateful bastards.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:36:36 AM EDT
[#12]
The sun rises in the east...taxes ALWAYS go up...and Rosies a moron.

Its good to have universal, absolute  truths you can build your life around.

[:D]

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:51:27 AM EDT
[#13]
She can't be that dumb--she is a molester who is smart enough to adopt her own victims.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:57:18 AM EDT
[#14]
I sure would like to watch that rosie video, but every time I click on it, I get "RealAudio error 14: There is no document by that name at the requested location"
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:11:20 AM EDT
[#15]
does that Bitch ever shut her mouth?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#16]
I thought you were saying this as if it were news.  [;)]

Yes, she is a COMPLETE moron.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#17]
I just saw this on her website under the Q&A section:

[b]Q:[/b] Why do you feel the need to do it all, to give that much back to everyone?

[b]A:[/b] My shrink asks me the same thing. When I figure it out, I will let you know. I think I am just wired that way. --Rosie

Did I mention that Rosie is a moron?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:43:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Anyone know if there is a big enough gun in existance that we could shoot rosie up there to plug one of those holes in the ozone that those enviro wackos keep yellin about???

Just a suggestion.  Cause then she would be doing somthing usefull.

Sign my petition for a bigger gun to send rosie into space!!! (I will write one in a few and post the link.):)
[sniper]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
does that Bitch ever shut her mouth?
View Quote

Nope!
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:55:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just saw this on her website under the Q&A section:

[b]Q:[/b] Why do you feel the need to do it all, to give that much back to everyone?

[b]A:[/b] My shrink asks me the same thing. When I figure it out, I will let you know. I think I am just wired that way. --Rosie

Did I mention that Rosie is a moron?
View Quote

Oh, shes much more than just a run-of-the-mill moron.

She's a self-inflated, egotistical, poorly-adjusted moron who sees / needs  a shrink.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#21]
rosie recently revealed she is clinically depressed and on medication.  She said the Tom Selleck episode showed her she was off balance.  She also said the Columbine incident had really set her off on this crusade.

Her kid woke her up one day and said, "mom, do you want to watch Rug Rats?..there's no guns in it."  She said it woke her up to how she was raising a child in fear.

I can't say if her views are changed but she seems to have some regrets.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#23]
What do you people REALLY think of rosie?[:D]  I heard Magnum PI may be made into a modern Movie or TV show.  Selleck is a good actor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top