Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 12:34:32 PM EDT
I have to write a research paper for my Political Science senior seminar. The topic is conspiracy theories, but I'm having trouble zeroing in on one to research.

I started off thinking about the theory regarding the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building in OKC and how the federal government was possibly involved, but that just doesn't feel right.

Does anybody have any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Chem trails.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Chem trails.

Sorry, but I'm clueless on the Chem trails thing.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#3]
"Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation? -- fluoridation of water? . . . Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? . . . Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water -- why, there are studies under way to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake! -- children's ice cream!

"Do you know when fluoridation first began? . . . Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh?

"It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual -- certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."

-- Gen. Jack D. Ripper, Dr. Strangelove
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#4]
In my work we get lots of these. Here's what came in today. Good luck, I don't even read this S@#T anymore.

FACTS ABOUT THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the I.M.F. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS, et al. CV-93-405E-EJE ((USDC District of Idaho)., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The I.M.F. is an Agency of the United Nations (Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, Pg. 816)

3. The U.S. has not had a Treasury Department since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the I.M.F. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288).

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy, it’s finally over, (Executive Order 12803). Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. even though the "U.S. Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. v. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. U.S., 680 F.2d, 1239).

7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the U.N. through the I.M.F. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 Form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5, not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them; the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR Chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above).

8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since A. D. 1789.  Judicial Branch Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. G.E., 281 U.S. 464; Keller v. PE. 261 U.S. 428; 1 Stat. 138-178).

9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464; Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178).

10. According to the G.A.T.T. you must have a Social Security Number. House Report (103-826)

11. We have One World Government, One World Law, and a One World Monetary System.

12. The U.N. is a One World Super Government.

13. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.*

14. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that New York City was the capital of the World" and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) 15. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)

16. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the U.N. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.).

17. You own no property; slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the Property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session).

18. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502).

19. The Revolutionary War was a Fraud. See (22, 23 and 24).

20. The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary War. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace, 8 Stat 80).

21. You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a Party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520).

22. America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. v. New Haven 8Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

23. Great Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of A. D. 1213).

24. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law, Vol.1 53-54)

25. A 1040 Form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209).

26. The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493).

27. The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

28. The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844)(Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44).

29. We are considred slaves and allegedly own absolutely nothing, not even are our children.(Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481).

30. George Washington, divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, pg 99. Webster's 1828 Dictionary for definition of Estate.)

31. "The People" does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243).

32. The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli, 8 Stat 154.)

33. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

34. Everything in the "United States" is "For Sale": roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought Klamath Lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order 12803)

35. We are considered human Capital/Chattel. (Executive Order 13037)

36. The U.N. has financed the operations of the United States Government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The U.N. also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple.*

37. The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's fictitious obligation.*

38. The Depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germany’s infrastructure in the 1930's, including the Railroads, was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves "Kings," "Prime Ministers," and "Furer."etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries, which in reality were corporate fictions that really didn't even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing! Isn't it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascoes? That is where the "Bank of International Settlements” is located. Wars are manufactured to keep you distracted and longing for peace. You have to have a manufactured enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place.*

39. "The United States" did not declare Independence from Great Britain or King George.

Agents and officers of the British Corporation known as The United States and its Third Party debt collection agency known as the IRS, are invited to rebut any information within this document, point by point, under the Penalty of Perjury.  Failure to rebut within ten business days is to admit that all information contained herein is truthful, valid and unrebuttable. This under the Law of Contracts, 3/7/10.

To date, no one at the IRS has attempted to rebut this information.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure you could find a whole list about 9/11 at DU.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Here you go.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=432788

I did a search to see if this has already been posted, but could not find any previous postings. Hopefully this is not a dupe!

Here is the story. Looks legit to me. Maybe the Feds are finally going to crack down on the illegals, or they are planning on cracking down on all of us so called "gun nuts" and this is where we will be staying in the near future.

News Updates from Citizens for Legitimate Government
24 January 2006
http://www.legitgov.org/
http://www.legitgov.org/index.html#breaking_news
KBR awarded $385M Homeland Security contract for U.S. detention centers 24 Jan 2006 KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co., said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to support its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency. The maximum total value of the contract is $385 million and consists of a 1-year base period with four 1-year options. The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities... The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency [?!?], as well as the development of a plan to react to a [Bush-created] national emergency, the company said.

New US Army code hints executions at Guantanamo 25 Jan 2006 Convicted detainees in "war on [of] terror" could be executed at the U.S. naval base at Guantanamo, Cuba, according to a new code adopted by the U.S. Army, the U.S. military suggested Tuesday. The new rules authorize the army to set the location for executions "imposed by military courts-martial or military tribunals and authorized by the president of the United States," according to Sheldon Smith, a U.S. Army spokesman. "Enemy combatants could be affected by this regulation," he said.

www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm

IT IS WORTH READING THESE DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS TO SEE A
POSSIBLE REASON SO MANY MILITARY BASES ARE CLOSING
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE...
IN OTHER WORDS- THIS IS NOT FROM THE 1940'S
America's Prison Camps
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/prison_camps.htm    
Army Document Jan. 2005
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/prison_camps.pdf  .pdf file
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/prison_camps.zip  zipped Word file 35mb
Mirrored from Illuminati-News
http://www.illuminati-news.com/pdf/prison_camps.pdf  

Camps for Citizens: Ashcroft's Hellish Vision
Attorney general shows himself as a menace to liberty.
By Jonathan Turley
Jonathan Turley is a professor of constitutional law at
George Washington University.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/08.15B.ashcr.camps.htm  

Los Angeles Times

Wednesday, 14 August, 2002

Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft's announced desire for camps for U.S. citizens he
deems to be "enemy combatants" has moved him from merely being a political
embarrassment to being a constitutional menace.

Ashcroft's plan, disclosed last week but little publicized, would allow him
to order the indefinite incarceration of U.S. citizens and summarily strip
them of their constitutional rights and access to the courts by declaring
them enemy combatants.

The proposed camp plan should trigger immediate congressional hearings and
reconsideration of Ashcroft's fitness for this important office. Whereas
Al Qaeda is a threat to the lives of our citizens, Ashcroft has become
clear and present threat to our liberties.

The camp plan was forged at an optimistic time for Ashcroft's small inner
circle, which has been carefully watching two test cases to see whether
this vision could become a reality. The cases of Jose Padilla and Yaser
Esam Hamdi will determine whether U.S. citizens can be held without charges
and subject to the arbitrary and unchecked authority of the government.

Hamdi has been held without charge even though the facts of his case are
virtually identical to those in the case of John Walker Lindh. Both Hamdi
and Lindh were captured in Afghanistan as foot soldiers in Taliban units.
Yet Lindh was given a lawyer and a trial, while Hamdi rots in a floating
Navy brig in Norfolk, Va.

This week, the government refused to comply with a federal judge who ordered
that he be given the underlying evidence justifying Hamdi's treatment. The
Justice Department has insisted that the judge must simply accept its
declaration and cannot interfere with the president's absolute authority
in "a time of war."

In Padilla's case, Ashcroft initially claimed that the arrest stopped a plan
to detonate a radioactive bomb in New York or Washington, D.C. The
administration later issued an embarrassing correction that there was
no evidence Padilla was on such a mission. What is clear is that Padilla
is an American citizen and was arrested in the United States--two facts
that should trigger the full application of constitutional rights.

Ashcroft hopes to use his self-made "enemy combatant" stamp for any citizen
whom he deems to be part of a wider terrorist conspiracy.

Perhaps because of his discredited claims of preventing radiological
terrorism, aides have indicated that a "high-level committee" will recommend
which citizens are to be stripped of their constitutional rights and sent
to Ashcroft's new camps.

Few would have imagined any attorney general seeking to reestablish such
camps for citizens. Of course, Ashcroft is not considering camps on the
order of the internment camps used to incarcerate Japanese American
citizens in World War II. But he can be credited only with thinking
smaller; we have learned from painful experience that unchecked authority,
once tasted, easily becomes insatiable.

We are only now getting a full vision of Ashcroft's America. Some of his
predecessors dreamed of creating a great society or a nation unfettered
by racism. Ashcroft seems to dream of a country secured from itself,
neatly contained and controlled by his judgment of loyalty.

For more than 200 years, security and liberty have been viewed as coexistent
values. Ashcroft and his aides appear to view this relationship as lineal,
where security must precede liberty.

Since the nation will never be entirely safe from terrorism, liberty has
become a mere rhetorical justification for increased security.

Ashcroft is a catalyst for constitutional devolution, encouraging citizens
to accept autocratic rule as their only way of avoiding massive terrorist
attacks.

His greatest problem has been preserving a level of panic and fear that would
induce a free people to surrender the rights so dearly won by their ancestors.

In "A Man for All Seasons," Sir Thomas More was confronted by a young lawyer,
Will Roper, who sought his daughter's hand. Roper proclaimed that he would
cut down every law in England to get after the devil.

More's response seems almost tailored for Ashcroft: "And when the last law was
down and the devil turned round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws
all being flat? ... This country's planted thick with laws from coast to
coast ... and if you cut them down--and you are just the man to do it--do
you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then?"

Every generation has had Ropers and Ashcrofts who view our laws and traditions
as mere obstructions rather than protections in times of peril. But before
we allow Ashcroft to denude our own constitutional landscape, we must take
a stand and have the courage to say, "Enough."

Every generation has its test of principle in which people of good faith can
no longer remain silent in the face of authoritarian ambition. If we cannot
join together to fight the abomination of American camps, we have already
lost what we are defending.

If you want other stories on this topic, search the Archives at
latimes.com/archives. For information about reprinting this article,
go to http://www.lats.com/rights .

(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and
educational purposes.)

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:43:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chem trails.

Sorry, but I'm clueless on the Chem trails thing.

www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=chemtrails&spell=1
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow.

Thanks guys. I had run into a wall -a writer's block of sorts- I couldn't think of anything to talk about, but now I've got some ideas bouncing around in my head.

Thanks again, and keep em coming.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#9]
chem trails.....
"mahogany tapper"    
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I've always wanted to start one and see how far it spread. The funny thing is, if I "out" myself and say it was a hoax, everybody would accuse me of being part of a government plot to spread misinformation.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:04:42 PM EDT
[#11]
global warming, rainforest destruction, evolution?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Not only isn't Canada a real country, it's also run by an evil overlord: Tim Horton.

That's right, Tim Horton runs the Great White North. It's an evil, intricate conspiracy and I'll tell you what I know about it.

One day, a great entrepeneur named Tim Horton was wasting time in college getting a liberal arts degree like most godless commie bastards do when he noticed something in his geography class- the land just north of the US that our founding fathers had looked at, said "nah", and basically ignored ever since, minus one bungling idiot in the War of 1812. He had always wanted to be in charge of everything, like most godless commie bastards with a degree in liberal arts, and since he wasn't good enough to get a career in the media or mainstream politics, he decided to start his own third world country.

And thus, he set off for the frozen lands of the north. It was a difficult journey as he didn't own a car, since, being a godless commie bastard and a parasite on society, he didn't have a job to buy a car with because he was lazy and spent all his time bitching about economics and gun control. But eventually, he made it and discovered a land covered in snow and beautiful scenery and populated almost entirely by French fur trappers and limeys who had been abandoned in 1814 and preserved by the cold. The British didn't want the place and the French didn't even want anything to do with the people they left behind, so Tim had the perfect opportunity to place himself in charge. He walked up to the people huddled around their campfires for warmth and, declaring himself sovereign leader of the land, demanded his rent money from the people. When they asked what the name of the country was, he had to get back to them on that.

So, he found himself a quiet pub in the middle of the woods and popped in for a brew so he could think of a name for his new country so he could subjugate his unwitting subjects. After a couple pints of Beaver Ass Lager, he hit upon the brilliant idea of putting random letters into a hat and having people draw them out. Whatever word the letters spelled would form the name of his new country.

After mixing some letters into a hat he'd borrowed from a plotzed fur trapper, he held it out and asked patrons in the bar to draw random letters and tell him what they said. So the first one reached in the hat, pulled out a letter, and said, "C, eh?" The next reached in and pulled out another letter- "N, eh?" The third pulled out a letter, stared at it, and then said, "D, eh?"

And thus Canada was born.

However, in order to establish control over these frozen lands, Tim Horton would need a strong police force to keep the populace in line. Recycling uniforms from the frozen limeys, he had them restitched, added some nifty boots, and bought a bunch of Smokey the Bear souvenir hats on discount and issued them to his new volunteer police force. Of course, having them wade around in knee-deep snow wasn't the best way to get them to where they needed to be to enforce Horton's zany rule, so he needed to come up with some form of transportation for them. Being a godless commie bastard and having no grasp of economics (otherwise he wouldn't be a godless commie bastard), he couldn't afford cars like every other police department in the universe uses, so he had to confiscate horses from the fur trappers and issue them to his police, whom he dubbed "mounties" because it sounded funny and amused him.

Of course, since most of his brutal police force were people even the French and the English didn't want to claim, they weren't the most efficient enforcers of the leftist laws Horton decreed from on high. He needed some other way of keeping the populace in check. Having actually gotten off his lazy liberal ass and done some studying to gain a basic grasp of economics, he moved on to the next step in the life of a godless commie bastard- hypocrism- and became a capitalist. Forming a chain of donut stores across the land, he laced the donuts and coffee with mind-control substances and pleasure-inducing drugs to keep the population complacent and mallable. Many locations had a Tim Horton's donut shop on both sides of the street so his fat and lazy subjects needn't cross the street to get their fix.

His study of economics didn't end there, however. He even printed off a bunch of cheap monopoly money on which to base his nation's currency. Of course, it took quite some time for it catch on and nobody ever took it seriously outside of Canada, but that's beside the point.

To further place his control over the people, he created an activity to keep them distracted from his evil activities; an activity so mind-numbingly pointless but laced with just enough violence to keep you from looking away. It was known as: hockey. Nobody else in the world really cares about hockey, lacross, curling, or any other weird made up game (or ones he stole from the indians and scottish and claimed were Canadian), but they kept the people busy with something other than wondering what their benevolent evil overlord was up to.

Now, Horton had merely to make his nation legitimate in the eyes of the rest of the world so they'd take him seriously and not laugh him out of the UN. Thus, he used his profits from the donut business to hire the writers for every major history textbook company and had Canada written into the history books. If you'll notice, this is why Canada doesn't seem to have been relevent for much of the past two hundred years. That's because they didn't exist until the late 1960's and everyone else just thought they were really quiet folks.

And so, Tim Horton, the evil godless commie bastard overlord of the fake nation of Canada, having fooled everyone, sits and plots his eventual conquest of the world.

And if you don't believe me, I know all this for a fact because he comes to all the Evil Overlords Anonymous meetings. He always brings donuts, but nobody's dumb enough to touch them and fall under his twisted spell.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Bilderbergers.

And, to refer to lippo's post, and not wanting to quote the whole thing, it's an interesting thing, on television last evening I saw a recruiting ad for more BP agents for ICE.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Darn it, I've given you GOLD and not one person posts to verbally fellate my genius after five long minutes. You worthless ungrateful peasants! I will burn your villages and make slaves of your children!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Psychopoliticans.  You could ask DK-Prof, but he will just deny it.  

Lying bastard.

SBG
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#16]
George Bush manipulated the election in Palestine to get on the good side of the Arabs.

The Moon is flat on the dark side.  Which isn't dark because of all the lights from our secret base.

Roadside cameras along US interstates are really tele-guns that energize and amplify your brain waves so they can be read when you pass under the readers near weigh scales.

Rental cars have microphones to spy on business customers.  (True)

Area 51 is a decoy.

The reason Harley's are so popular for riding is because the frequency of the motor harmonizes with the human's natural frequencies.  (Told to me by a Californian that had ridden to Wisconsin from southern California [where else].)

I'll think of some others.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I forgot my favorite:  

Alex Jones is a lying cockfag.

SBG
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:36:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Video games are networked into a giant government computer. Those l33t players with high scores in first person shooter games will be the first ones drafted.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#19]
<whisper> HALIBURTON</whisper>
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Video games are networked into a giant government computer. Those l33t players with high scores in first person shooter games will be the first ones drafted.

I actually heard someone who seriously believed that about that game the army was sending out for free.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#21]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=9&t=192457

HK is not releasing guns to the public because they are making too much on parts...

Instead of selling complete weapons to civilians, they'll make more money selling four retractable stocks than selling one automatic MP5.

They make more money selling three complete MP5 bolts than a whole MP5...

I am willing to bet that they make more money selling parts than complete guns!

Some of the plastic parts they sell probably cost a few bucks to manufacture and the market they've set up inflates the prices.

It cost substantially more to build a HK rifle from parts than buying a complete rifle.

I bet they "take up the slack" by selling all of these parts to people wanting to build rifles!

I believe if magically, they released the HK roller locked rifles again - the parts cost would fall to a reasonable amount.

I predict that this will soon end and HK will join the market FN is supplying...

Hopefully they do well with the PS90 and FS2000 and HK will figure out that there is more money to be made.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#22]
We never landed on the moon!

I work with a guy that really believes this. I always give him a hard time.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Children of the Matrix, anyone?

Y'know, the whole invisible lizard people from another dimension are controlling our lives.

David Icke is nuts.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Has the Pentaverate been done enough yet?

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Marilyn Monroe didn't really commit suicide.

the Kennedy assassinations.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Marilyn Monroe didn't really commit suicide.

the Kennedy assassinations.

Those are interesting ones (More practical than Swindle's crazy Canadian). However, we're reading a book right now - Case Closed, by Gerald Posner - which covers in detail the intricacies of that event (it's actually a really good read). I want to do something others won't likely choose.

So I'm thinking of something along the lines of the conspiracies involved in the creation of the Federal Reserve and how it isn't really a government institution but a private entity owned by foreign banks.

Thanks again to everybody for all of your input; even the not so serious ones - they were funny.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top