Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 10:26:13 AM EDT
so i finaly get my refund from them into my uwantend paypal account how do i get the money back into my bank account where it came from?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:27:00 AM EDT
[#1]
goto their site, just transfer it to your bank account

takes a few days
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Go to your account and click on "withdraw" at the top of the page.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#3]
is there any way to do it without giving those bastards any more personal info? besides they took it out of my account they have the number why dont they just put in back in there.

sorry for the rant but i hate paypal never itended to use them but after the order was compleated like a normal debit card order i got a confirmation from "them".
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
is there any way to do it without giving those bastards any more personal info? besides they took it out of my account they have the number why dont they just put in back in there.

sorry for the rant but i hate paypal never itended to use them but after the order was compleated like a normal debit card order i got a confirmation from "them".

If your info is already there, just click on withdraw and tell PayPal where to place the money.  You can select an Electronic Transfer, a check, whatever...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top