Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2001 6:31:46 PM EDT
http://rosiemagazine.com/community/index.html

My question to Rosie:
If you have been suffering from depression for years, and you have an armed bodyguard, why do you feel you need to campaign against my civil rights? Specifically the Second Amendment.
Sincerely, Bill in Missouri

Feel free to ask your own.

Suggested line of questioning:  Which is more offensive; your obesity, or your stupidity?    

have fun!

Link Posted: 8/9/2001 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://rosiemagazine.com/community/index.html[/url]

theres the link. I'm gonna go rant on rosie.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks reconxl, have to learn how to do that Link thing one of these days.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:21:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Your Name
pablo escobar

Your E-mail address

[email protected]

Dear Rosie:

How much do you eat on a daily basis? You look like you tip the scales about 250 LBS.Am I correct?

Love
Pablo
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 4:11:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Heres my question for Rosie:

"I was almost raped last night, the man took my handbag and yelled that he was going to come back and finish the job, I went to the police but they said that they could not give me a 24 hour guard and that I should call them if the attacker shows up.  I live out in the country, and the average police response time is 23 minutes.

Should I get a gun to defend Myself, or should I keep a bottle of KY jelly with me so that the rape doesn't hurt as much?"

Lets see if she answers.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 5:23:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Lets hope you all drive her to suicide
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 8:08:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Her website is now a tribute to depression, not a bad way for the beast to go, but to tell the truth I was hoping for somethign a bit more dramatic, a plane crash or maybe a bone in her checken sandwich.

But, I will take it any way she is willing to go, happily.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#7]
My other question to her:

"Dear Rosie,  I hope you can help me with my problem.  I am a single mother of three, ages 8,6 and 4, I live in a pretty bad part of town, and can not afford to move.  We are surrounded by drug dealers who all say they will kill my children if I call the police on them.  When I call the police they say there is nothing they can do for me.  Should I arm myself and protect my children or should I buy them their first bags of heroin?  This is so depressing to me that I don't know if I can go on, but I have no choices.  What should I choose?"

Keep your eyes peeled for this one to show up on her website!
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:35:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Dear Rosie, what do you think your chances of dieing are from choking on a ham sandwich?
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:16:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Dear Rosie,
    How long till they stop showing crappy reruns of your show and how long before they stop putting your stupid magazine on the shelves.  
    Sincerely,

Tom Selleck
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:30:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I just heard that states with concealed weapons permits have had a considerable drop in their crime rate. Can you find out who is spreading these ridiculous lies? I suspect that dentist guy that banged Monica on Friends.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 5:08:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Rosie, I respectfully ask you why continue to fight against my 2nd Amendment Rights when you feel the need for an armed body guard? Is your safety more important than anyone elses? And if you feel the need for protection then why not take it upon yourself to learn how to handle a firearm instead of relying on some-one else to do it for you. Your liberal hypocrisy is evident and it is a travesty that you spew it everyday!

So your 1st Amendment rights are more important than mine regarding the 2nd? You think you can choose what rights are rights just to suit you? Try reading the Constitution and the Bill of Rights sometime, it is in clear english!

Well she for sure won't respond to me,but it did make me feel a little better. Thanks for the link! I just love hammering these ANTI morons. It is so easy to point out their hypocrisy!
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#12]
"Why do your body guards for your kids have concealed carry wepaons permits while you are one of the biggests gun control advocats in the USA? You are a fat hypocrite"
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Dear Rosie, what do you think your chances of dieing are from choking on a ham sandwich?
View Quote

I think that depends if she decides to cut up the pig before eating it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Heres my question for Rosie:

"I was almost raped last night, the man took my handbag and yelled that he was going to come back and finish the job, I went to the police but they said that they could not give me a 24 hour guard and that I should call them if the attacker shows up.  I live out in the country, and the average police response time is 23 minutes.

Should I get a gun to defend Myself, or should I keep a bottle of KY jelly with me so that the rape doesn't hurt as much?"

Lets see if she answers.
View Quote

Hielo - You crack me up.  I'd love for her to answer that one (or the other one you posted).

Link Posted: 8/12/2001 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Your Name
pablo escobar

Your E-mail address

[email protected]

Dear Rosie:

How much do you eat on a daily basis? You look like you tip the scales about 250 LBS.Am I correct?

Love
Pablo
View Quote

Is that around 113.6 Kilo's ?
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Dear Rosie; Your psychiatric drugs have killed more people than my guns.

When you inevitably overdose on happy pills, this country will be a safer place for my children.  Respectfully,  Frank Goodbody
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 6:11:56 AM EDT
[#17]
The latest:

"Dear Rosie,  I sure hope you can help me with this problem I have, I am at my wits end.  I divorced my husband a year and a half ago and since that time he has been showing up at my apartment at all hours of the day and night, he likes to show up and give me a beating and he has started beating our 13 year old daughter also.  The problem is, I have started seeing a gentleman, my husband found out and said that he was going to kill us all.  When we went to the police, they told us that we should give them a call if he starts hitting us.  We live out in the country and the average response time is 20 minutes, I know in 20 minutes he couldn't really hurt me too bad, but I am afraid that he might be able to hurt my daughter.

The question is, should I get a gun to protect my daughter and myself, or should we take the beatings and maybe risk something worse?

Thanks for the help, again, I have no where to turn to."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top