Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 9:35:26 PM EDT
Now the terrorist have a uniform and flag.  No more crap about a few extremist among a bunch of innocents.  That makes them easier to fight, and since 70% of those idiots voted for them no one can complain (except DU) that much if we carpet bomb them.  They made their bed.  

Just an observation.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll warm up the WP.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'll warm up the WP.

oh HELL YEAH!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#3]
shoud be getting interesting from here on out.

Just remember the chinese curse:  May you live in interesting times.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it's a very revealing thing, that the nutcase Palestinians would elect the ever-demonic Hamas to "lead" them.

Gonna lead them all straight to hell.

I am hoping that the world does not puss out on this deal and never gives one red cent to those terrorist dirtbags. You remember how they were dancing in the streets on Sept. 11th, 2001, and Arafat had to tell them to show phony humility, because they were making Muslims look like retards?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#5]
....Six....Days....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:28:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Hamas starts hitting Israel again I look for Israel to really kick some butt. Hamas does not want peace so if I was Israel I would give them exactly what they want.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#7]
We're all one ruling away from being a terrorist. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hamas starts hitting Israel again I look for Israel to really kick some butt. Hamas does not want peace so if I was Israel I would give them exactly what they want.

yup, the gloves are pretty much off as now Hamas is held to the same standard as civilised nations.  First fuck up and look for a carpet bombing.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
We're all one ruling away from being a terrorist. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

OH MY GOD! UH OH!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Actually, I found it kind of funny.. In a sick way..US Politicians always saying the the Arabs need a free elected Gov't... So they did, and now they are crying about it.

They may use terrorist tactics, but they still have a legitimate beef with Israel, and the west for supporting them / creating the country in the first place.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

There are different ways to fight for freedom than the tactics Hamas use. Are you saying George Washingtons Army was no different than Hamas??? I happen to believe there is right and wrong in this world. Blowing up school kids like Hamas is wrong and calling them freedom fighters is a slap in the face for the people who are truly freedom fighters.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are different ways to fight for freedom than the tactics Hamas use. Are you saying George Washingtons Army was no different than Hamas??? I happen to believe there is right and wrong in this world. Blowing up school kids like Hamas is wrong and calling them freedom fighters is a slap in the face for the people who are truly freedom fighters.

I agree 110% with everything you said.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#13]
For all those folks that sit back and cry that we're "labeling" a group based on the actions of a few... I sit back and smile at the moment.

Sheeple.

I hope they launch a (failed) attack on Israel so we can see some genuine Jewish shock n' awe in retaliation.  Light em up.

- BG
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:41:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YEsssssssssssssssssssss!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YEsssssssssssssssssssss!

I know I know...I could have really taken it for a ride.
But I couldnt, in good faith, even jest about those...well, lkets just say THOSE kind of people.

As to my first part, thats what scares me. If "From my cold dead hnads" means something to you, I mean REALLY means something to you more then just being a catchy phrase......I would venture to say at one point or another we will be viewed as terrorists in the eyes of our country.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Freedom fighters don't blow themselves up in a shopping mall while surrounded by women and children.
that's what terrorists do.

A distinction can be made.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Actually, I found it kind of funny.. In a sick way..US Politicians always saying the the Arabs need a free elected Gov't... So they did, and now they are crying about it.

They may use terrorist tactics, but they still have a legitimate beef with Israel, and the west for supporting them / creating the country in the first place.

why?  do you somehow think that we think that democracies will always vote the way we would like?  On the contrary this vindicates our policies.  Now, saying that the new democracy must learn to live with the rest of the world players.  We've done nothing to thwart the election but on the other hand we certainly don't have to deal with a bunch of asshats just cause they were democratically elected.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:50:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. Which are you?

I would probably be classified as a terrorist by most people. I think those here would call it freedom fighter though.
At least, thats what I like to think. But who knows? Might just go into the category of coward who lives with it. Guess we'll find out when the time comes.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#19]
They are terrorists but they aren't stupid.  If they merely report to the world that they suddenly realized they no longer want to drive the Jews into the sea, they will continue to get the hundreds of millions of dollars and euros that keep their Swiss bank accounts fat, keeps their fat wives and mistresses well kept in Paris, and actully feeds a few Pali refugees once in a great while.  

Soon there will be a cease fire, the money will flow, and the slow death of Israel can continue.  

The last thing Hamas and Fatah and all the other criminal gangs want is to do away with Israel - the end of Israel means the end of the money train.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:07:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. Which are you?

I would probably be classified as a terrorist by most people. I think those here would call it freedom fighter though.
At least, thats what I like to think. But who knows? Might just go into the category of coward who lives with it. Guess we'll find out when the time comes.

Im not sure how to take your comments, but i damn sure would not be saying im a terorist while posting on a gun board.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:12:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Im not sure how to take your comments, but i damn sure would not be saying im a terorist while posting on a gun board.  

Why? What do you think "From my cold dead hands" means?
It means if the government moves to eliminate our God Given Rights we will fight back. It means we will oppose an oppressive government. To do so would make you a terrorist in the eyes of the government. Its as simple as that.

I mean shit man, have you seen what they can consider "terrorism" these days? You dont have to strap a bomb to you and go blow up a school to be a terrorist. Make a ipe bomb, you could be classified as a terrorist even if you had no intention whatsoever of using it.

The governmnet is moving to make anyone who steps out of line be viewed as a terrorist.
And someday, rest assured, they will move to take our guns.

And where will you stand when they do? What will you call yourself when the governmnet says "Anyone with a gun is a terrorist"?

That choice is yours to make. People like to bring up all these really good, inspiring qoutes from our Founding Fathers. What they fail to realize is, if the time comes, you will be considered the enemy as surely as any of the 9/11 terrorists in the eyes of the government.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:23:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It means if the government moves to eliminate our God Given Rights we will fight back. It means we will oppose an oppressive government. To do so would make you a terrorist in the eyes of the government. Its as simple as that.

I mean shit man, have you seen what they can consider "terrorism" these days? You dont have to strap a bomb to you and go blow up a school to be a terrorist. Make a ipe bomb, you could be classified as a terrorist even if you had no intention whatsoever of using it.

The governmnet is moving to make anyone who steps out of line be viewed as a terrorist.

And where will you stand when they do? What will you call yourself when the governmnet says "Anyone with a gun is a terrorist"?

That choice is yours to make. People like to bring up all these really good, inspiring qoutes from our Founding Fathers. What they fail to realize is, if the time comes, you will be considered the enemy as surely as any of the 9/11 terrorists in the eyes of the government.

I see where you are going with this but you also have to take into account who in the hell is calling you a terrorists. Sarah Brady would probably call all of us terrorists but what she thinks doesnt really
mean much.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:29:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Ya know, you stand for good or you stand for evil. But you've got to stand for something, and I think we (majority) stand for good.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:32:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see where you are going with this but you also have to take into account who in the hell is calling you a terrorists. Sarah Brady would probably call all of us terrorists but what she thinks doesnt really
mean much.

I'm not in any way trying to justify the Islamic terrorists, or make any type of correlation between American gun owners and Islamic terrorists. Just so we're clear on that point.

But I do honestly feel we are only one ruling away from being, in the eyes of our government, a terrorist.

I would prefer to think of it as freedom fighter though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top