Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 8:26:26 PM EDT
Some nuggets from the nuts:
"I say we get the 25 with guts together in a room with DNC chair Howard Dean, and all the base who can come, and we, before taking back our country, take back our damned party. If we keep electing Dems just to get a majority, and they keep voting like this, what's the damned point? Either they're with us or they're against us. Period.

THIS IS NOT SOME PHUCKING POLITICAL GAME WE'RE PLAYING HERE...FREEDOM IS ON THE LINE...IT'S WORTH FIGHTING FOR.

REVOLT! REVOLUTION! POLITICAL CIVIL WAR!"

"I just hugged my daughter close to my heart, went into the bathroom
and cried my eyes out. Good night Democracy."

linky:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=364&topic_id=276348&mesg_id=276348
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Remove the hot link please.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#2]
They should be able to mount a considerable offensive in this civil war of theirs, what with their frisbees, roach clips, and bongo drums.  Nothing scarier than a drum circle!!!!

Hippies itching for a fight.   That's just funny to me..  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That's not a hot link. It's just a blue link.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

NOOB!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't see how the fuck some of you can actually troll over there.

It gives me a hangover just to pop in and scan the Alito thread topics. Much less read the content.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't see how the fuck some of you can actually troll over there.

It gives me a hangover just to pop in and scan the Alito thread topics. Much less read the content.

Their pain and anguish sustains my soul.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:39:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Nothing scarier than a drum circle!!!!

College know it all hippies.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#8]
They are always like that.

They didn't get Fitzmas and so are like spoiled little nasty children
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Fight for freedom? he can fuck off with that shit. WE'VE been fighting for our freedoms since the 30's thanks to fucktards JUST LIKE HIM. So he can FUCK OFF AND DIE A SLOW DEATH!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:43:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, The layout of that site hurts my brain.....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd love to give them the civil war so many are calling for.

Terrorists aren't my enemy- they only want to kill me, liberals want to take my freedom away.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Fight for freedom? he can fuck off with that shit. WE'VE been fighting for our freedoms since the 30's thanks to fucktards JUST LIKE HIM. So he can FUCK OFF AND DIE A SLOW DEATH!

LOL, YES!!! PREACH ON BROTHER!

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Terrorists aren't my enemy- they only want to kill me, liberals want to take my freedom away.

Glad to see I'm not alone.
Terrorists are a fleeting annoyance.
Liberals seek to subvert my country and my freedoms.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#14]
The actual wiretapping of suspected terrorists itself doesn't bother me.

Its the erosion of executive restraint that kind of worries me a little bit.

Aside from that, these people are absolutely insane.  What freedoms are they losing?  What freedoms have they lost?  I can think of quite a few freedoms we'll lose if they're kind ever get solidly into power.

Like the right of self defense, the right to own property, the right to free speech (new hate speech legislation to protect people's feelings), the right to own any vehicle I want as long as I can afford it, etc...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad to see I'm not alone.
Terrorists are a fleeting annoyance.
Liberals seek to subvert my country and my freedoms.

The conservatives can do no wrong eh? ALL politicians want to take away your freedoms.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The conservatives can do no wrong eh? ALL politicians want to take away your freedoms.

Yes they do, but the dems have the greatest support of their voters in that endeavour.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top