Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 5:18:13 PM EDT
This is just messed up.

LOOKING FOR RESPONSIBLE HAMMER SWINGER TO DRIVE SPIKES INTO MY SCROTUM

I need a fine lady to hammer small spikes through my scrotum, into a plank of wood. Must be very acurate, I would prefer a carpenter or a lady who knows her way around a set of tools. Serious inquiries only...

Must also be able to remove spikes.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#1]
uhhhhh.....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
He should go down to the Home Depot parking lot... there's plenty of day laborers/carpenters that are looking for work that Americans are too lazy to do.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Still sounds less painful then my last relationship...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#4]
All I want to know is how in the FUCK did you come across this?
Nevermind, I don't want to know. Please keep your 'alternate' lifestyle to yourself.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#5]
There are some things I am better off not knowing about.

THIS is one of them.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:51:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, why not?  We've got people on this ball of dirt that do this kind of shit to themselves.....

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:56:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I found my calling!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Goddamit!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I deal with construction workers everyday I have met a few and I stress a few female carpenters that would fit the bill. I would worry more about them pulling out a chainsaw to change the plumbing over to what they like.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:20:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
All I want to know is how in the FUCK did you come across this?

Easy.

1. Check out your local craigslist.org to see if there's any easy web development projects you can do in the evenings for extra money.
2. See there are none, see the "Casual Encounters" link on the main page and wonder what kind of people are in your town.
3. Read a couple, and re-affirm that a) no matter what I do, I am a lot more normal than these people and b) never, NEVER give a ride to a stranger!

I wish I'd never seen that.  Every guy I see checking out the hammer selection in Home Depot is now a suspect.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:26:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Did reading that make anyone else's balls hurt spontaneously?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:44:33 AM EDT
[#14]
One young lady I spent some time with a few years ago told me her ex had trained her as a dominatrix.  Some of the things she described were
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:56:40 AM EDT
[#15]
I've seen this happen before. When I was in the Corps, a morning radio show dummy did it as a stunt, nailed his sack to a stump. So of course, being the fearless(read...drunk) individuals we were, one of our fellow Marines had to try it himself. There's a picture out there somewhere.

Keep in mind, if you for some reason feel compelled to try this yourself, don't use a 16d a 10d will work just fine, and most importantly, don't sink the nail. The pin prick of it going in is going to be nothing when the claw of that 20oz Estwing goes to pull you loose...

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:15:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The pin prick of it going in is going to be nothing when the claw of that 20oz Estwing goes to pull you loose...

AHHHHH!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top