Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 4:25:31 PM EDT
...that their "social programs" to give extra rights and free money to every cultural group except WASP people that they are constantly reminding them that they think they are inferior?  I mean seriously?  They want to end racism but refuse to allow each person be judged on their merits instead giving them advantages because they are muslim, or black, or jewish?

Seriously, if they wanted racism gone, they would get rid of all their programs that give different races or cultrures the advantages they enjoy.  How is it that this many people have so little common sense?  How hard is it to get that each person in life should get what he or she works for?  Black white mexican what the fuck ever, I don't care, you want wealth go learn a skill and bust ass to get wealth, don't whine and say "I'm black and you owe me for that"  And you sure as hell don't enforce those feelings by saying "ok here" and forking over the cash.  Seriously, how is it that these people are this fucking stupid?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
We don't call them libtards for nothing, Dusty.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
lol They have to be retarded.  Only way to explain it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
using racism to end racism...yea, that will work.

So, uh, who do they use to help set guidelines for what races to help/  KKK, Neo-Nazi's?  do the various hate groups get a consultation fee for helping out the Dems on what programs to offer?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
using racism to end racism...yea, that will work.

So, uh, who do they use to help set guidelines for what races to help/  KKK, Neo-Nazi's?  do the various hate groups get a consultation fee for helping out the Dems on what programs to offer?

Don't help any race.  To continue to recognize them and say one is inferior and needs help is to be a racist yourself.  I could give a shit less but they say they want to end racism, then let each PERSON be judged by individual merit.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#5]
To the liberals, reality is an illusion caused by drug withdrawl.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
We don't call them libtards for nothing, Dusty.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
To the liberals, reality is an illusion caused by drug withdrawl.

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Most Democratic politicians do " get it " .  But they also know that most minorities vote for whoever
will give them the most . The numbers prove it . It's all about buying votes . Logic doesn't enter into the picture .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top