Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 2:13:26 PM EDT
http://www.vpc.org/

"New VPC Video Shows Destructive Power of Machine Guns and Danger of Alito’s Narrow Views on Congressional Authority"
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#1]
poor old VPC, it must suck to be irrelevent.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

its like being the kid in class no one likes, so they just get loud and annoying in hopes of getting attention
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#3]
heres a funny one
http://www.vpc.org/vulcan.htm

Vulcan firearms arnt dangerous, they dont even work...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

its like being the kid in class no one likes, so they just get loud and annoying in hopes of getting attention

Sooner or later the big kid is going to punch him in the mouth to shut him up.

Heck, he's already been shot
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sooner or later the big kid is going to punch him in the mouth to shut him up.

Heck, he's already been shot

Big kid?  Hell, the whole class should "him" w/ a broom handle...or maybe a pistol grip.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Whether or not a narrow view of the scope of Congress' power as it relates to the interstate commerce and "general welfare" clause is a good or bad thing shouldn't even enter into the equation.

The real question should be:  "Is this what the Framers intended?", NOT "Will this work in today's world?".   Amendments can be added if the current text of the Constitution don't work in today's world.  We have to take the good with the bad, and they can't seem to understand this.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The VPC must be in meltdown mode. Their plan to have handguns banned nationwide doesn't appear to be going to well. At last count there were 38 or so states that permit concealed carry of handguns.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The VPC must be in meltdown mode. Their plan to have handguns banned nationwide doesn't appear to be going to well. At last count there were 38 or so states that permit concealed carry of handguns.

they are just lashing out at everyone and everything at this point....like an animal thrashing about for survival
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#10]

they are just lashing out at everyone and everything at this point....like an animal thrashing about for survival

My father told me to never let an animal suffer Somebody please put  them    Down.....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:17:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  It pleases me to see this.  May they truly burn in hell.  Scumsucking shiteaters.  Their mothers are cunts who suck random cock through glory holes in highway rest stops.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  It pleases me to see this.  May they truly burn in hell.  Scumsucking shiteaters.  Their mothers are cunts who suck random cock through glory holes in highway rest stops.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"  --quote from the Exorcist
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top