Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 9:47:41 PM EDT
So I'm bored again and decided to watch his new straight  to USA network movie. I can't understand how, not only how the movie could sucked so bad. But how someone who must have obviously put in some time doing his martial arts could let himself go so bad?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#1]
There comes a point in time in martial arts when your so bad your badness fights for you. Seagal is there man. Seagal doesnt fight you, Seagals badness fights you.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
But does he still squint really cool and walk like a transvestite street hooker?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I liked that movie where he was native american.

A Jewish Indian badass martial artist. Quite a role model.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:58:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Even Chuck Norris knew when to quit while he was ahead.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:49:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Seagal is just about the biggest zit on the pimply ass of America we call "Hollywood."
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Seagal would kill you all if you knew you said that about him.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:53:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Whatever you do, dont wacth "Black Down"
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I lost all respect for him when I found out how much he paid to get recognized as a reincarnated lama and sacred vessel of Tibetan Buddhism. I got a cousin in Switzerland who could have made him Pope for half what he paid. I have no use for suckers.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:41:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I lost all respect for him when I found out how much he paid to get recognized as a reincarnated lama and sacred vessel of Tibetan Buddhism. I got a cousin in Switzerland who could have made him Pope for half what he paid. I have no use for suckers.

Huh?  You can pay to be a Lama?  Sweet!
~Dg84
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:07:14 AM EDT
[#10]
A Steven Segal movie is worse than a stink pickle in dry dock

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:46:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Who do you think would win in a fight between Steven Seagal or Chuck Norris.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:57:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh?  You can pay to be a Lama?  Sweet!
~Dg84

I'm more interested in being the Pope.  Send me an IM with the details please.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:58:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
A Steven Segal movie is worse than a stink pickle in dry dock

He's not even that good.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:01:16 AM EDT
[#14]
His movies got worse and worse as the years passed.   I used to like him when he first came out, but then again I was like 12.

As I watch the movies again, I agree he sucks.

Max
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:36:19 AM EDT
[#15]
I hear he shoots a 1911 pretty damned well... Ever notice that he handles a weapon properly in his movies, i.e. trigger discplice etc.? IIRC, I read about him in a gun rag about 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:38:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I hear he shoots a 1911 pretty damned well... Ever notice that he handles a weapon properly in his movies, i.e. trigger discplice etc.? IIRC, I read about him in a gun rag about 10 years ago.

My dad was telling me about that article. Apparently Seagal is no stranger to a gun. According to the article, if I remember right, he bought a custom job 1911 and it wasnt "right". Didnt shoot where it was supposed to. Took it to the gun smith a couple times and every time the guy said it was fine. Took it in another time and sat the guy down and showed him what was wrong and ends up something very minor was wrong.

Who knows, its a I heard from I heard from tory for me. Would be interesting to see the article.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:39:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Isn't he a big supporter of Shot Show?  I saw that he makes appearances there.

If so, then he's cool in my book.  Despite making some pretty bad movies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top