Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 3:49:52 PM EDT
Probably sounds perfectly normal to them.

www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=97520

A little bit more comes out every day.  Now they claim they will not interfere with "jihad" against Israel.  So Hamas will not be doing it just some other angry guys with guns.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Listening to NPR this afternoon (don't ask...) I heard the newsette announce that (as closely as I can recall) "Israel indicates that it won't work with Hamas."

Really?  

Since Hamas's stated object is to destroy Israel as a nation, I can't imagine what the Israeli government is thinking in refusing to "work with" Hamas.

Sometimes I wonder if the NPR people ever actually listen to themselves.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:19:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know what's sadder, that the muslim community is such an ass-backwards group of homicidal sociopathic fucksticks, or that they honestly believe anyone gives a rats ass when they start dictating to others about what gets published in their newspapers, what flags they fly, or what clothes they wear.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like they are taking a page from the SPLC and other groups that DEMANDED the confederate flag be taken down-

They can FOAD too!

Keep it flying

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEQc2y3BR30

Catchy beat and you can dance to it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#6]
As long as we are not sending the palestinians a dime, I am happy to watch and laugh.  

We should not fund these clowns at all.

Let the people figure out that they just voted for nothing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:33:16 PM EDT
[#7]
The new Israeli flag:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top