Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/29/2006 3:10:58 PM EDT
I watch NGC and see monkeys "preening" each other and assume they get the same feeling. I sometimes catch myself being a "mouth breather" when she's doing it, kinda in a trance of sorts. I suppose you might get the same feeling when someone braids your hair (I did).....

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
No Idea..    I know exactly what you meen though..  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank God I clicked on this thread BEFORE any pics were posted.  

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:23:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thank God I clicked on this thread BEFORE any pics were posted.  

Vulcan94

This thread is definately better WITHOUT pics.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Let me get this straight are you saying that you enjoy hving zits popped on your back by a woman, and further more that there are women that enjoy this?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember seeing a movie of some dude with a hefty sized zit on his back whos buddy was popping it.

It was never ending, The thing was white-stringing for like a solid minute.  It was awful.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:26:51 PM EDT
[#6]
"picks puts tits zits on yer back???"

That's better
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Low doses of curare on her fingernails?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

That's better

Only if a strap-on is involved
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That's better

Woohoo!!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I remember seeing a movie of some dude with a hefty sized zit on his back whos buddy was popping it.

It was never ending, The thing was white-stringing for like a solid minute.  It was awful.

OK, that's ENOUGH information.  Hella thanks.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The thing was white-stringing for like a solid minute.  It was awful.

I'm glad that I just sat down with a bowl of butter pecan ice cream when I clicked on this thread.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#13]
No pics, please.  Ever.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's better

Only if a strap-on is involved

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I have had women that participated with me in all manner of sexual activities and willingly submitted to or even eagerly suggested new and unusual naked play that even Arfcom would call weird, but I have never had a woman that would pick zits on my back.

Thats just wrong.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Do not ever, under any circumstances, for any reason, take a whiff of that white shit!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Let me get this straight are you saying that you enjoy hving zits popped on your back by a woman, and further more that there are women that enjoy this?

Yes

and

Yes

To answer the original posters question.  I always thought the feeling was kinda like being high on pain killers, its hard to describe.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#20]
It's the intimate brutality of the act. Kind of like a bayonet kill.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

When I was in Somalia we had a guy in our section named Kelley.  Kelley got this huge, painful lump zit on his back.  He couldn't quite get a grip on it himself, and it was driving him crazy.

He was begging any of us to help him out and pop it.  Finally he convinced another troopie to glove up and pop that big bastard. I think that guy was named Gonzalez.

So Gonzalez is  squeezing this thing like he's an old man  trying to crack a buckeye at Christmas time and Kelley is screaming and thrashing  and bellowing like a frigging donkey caught in barbed wire, but IT WON'T POP.

So Gonzalez gets two other troops to hold Kelley down and comes back with his KaBar.  Gonzalez starts squeezing this thing as hard as he could.  It had to be pushing about 900 PSI, then he takes the tip of his KaBar and jabs the tip into the epi-center of the mega zit.

The fucking thing pops like Mt Pinatubo, only instead of lava and ash, its blood, and black blood-puss stuff and puss  and a big white zit chunk.  The zit chunk pops out and lands on Kelleys back.  It's at least a quarter inch long and almost as thick.  It was kind of a yellowish white and dripping unnatural shit.

Then it started to wiggle.

It was some kind of maggot.

That was some weird gross shit.  It was an image that kind of stuck with me.  

As I get older, its the memories like this that I treasure the most....
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While there can be a good amount of relief in popping the little bastards, comparing it to the bloody and relieving conclusion of winning in hand to hand combat, I just don't see.
Though I have let loose with a battle cry of satisfaction every now and then.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When I was in Somalia we had a guy in our section named Kelley.  Kelley got this huge, painful lump zit on his back.  He couldn't quite get a grip on it himself, and it was driving him crazy.

He was begging any of us to help him out and pop it.  Finally he convinced another troopie to glove up and pop that big bastard. I think that guy was named Gonzalez.

So Gonzalez is  squeezing this thing like he's an old man  trying to crack a buckeye at Christmas time and Kelley is screaming and thrashing  and bellowing like a frigging donkey caught in barbed wire, but IT WON'T POP.

So Gonzalez gets two other troops to hold Kelley down and comes back with his KaBar.  Gonzalez starts squeezing this thing as hard as he could.  It had to be pushing about 900 PSI, then he takes the tip of his KaBar and jabs the tip into the epi-center of the mega zit.

The fucking thing pops like Mt Pinatubo, only instead of lava and ash, its blood, and black blood-puss stuff and puss  and a big white zit chunk.  The zit chunk pops out and lands on Kelleys back.  It's at least a quarter inch long and almost as thick.  It was kind of a yellowish white and dripping unnatural shit.

Yeah, I was getting through this thread with no problems until I came across that little gem
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

^ woa.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUDE!  That made my pathetic excuse for a post look downright amateurish.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#29]
D.P.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Sick freaks.

Wha? You never pull hairs, pop zits, scratch skin tag, braid hair, etc of anyone?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sick freaks.

Wha? You never pull hairs, pop zits, scratch skin tag, braid hair, etc of anyone?

Nope, and I like it that way.

I would suspect that you may get the same feeling at a day spa, having a ped or man done. Ever done that? If so, what might you call the feeling? Wasn't meant to be a gross thread.

IF you haven't had any of the procedures done, I wash my hands of you!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:57:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got a winner here

I noticed a hole on the backside of my upper arm just like a worm hole.
Didn't really think much of it and forgot about it.
A few days later, somebody told me that there was a blood stain on my shirt sleeve.
Had another look at the hole and it was a dirty green colour and looked awful.

Went to the doctor and he told me that I had a parasite infection.
He dabs some ointment on it and assigns a nurse to keep watch on it.
The nurse has super glue, and a tooth pick ready for something
She suddenly tells me to keep still and does something to the hole.
When she has finished I wriggle my arm around to have a look at what she did.

There is a miniature gray alien/wormy thing from the movie tremor glued to a toothpick sticking a few millimetres out of my arm
The nurse explains to me that the ointment irritated it so that it would stick it's head out.
They cannot pull it out in one go, because the worm would break and the remains would cause a serious infection.
I have to rotate the tooth pick once every day, and wind the worm out alive.

Also I have to feed it bits of flesh so it doesn't die on me

Totally Gross.

It took 17 days to remove it. I really enjoyed squishing it
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
No Idea..    I know exactly what you meen though..  

+1
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:58:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Its probably less to do with the zits and more to do with physical contact. I'd chalk it up to a release of endorphins.
PS: That doesn't make tag-team zit pickin' right though!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I think that was the most sickening thing I have seen on the internet.
More so than beheadings, bathtub girl, goatse...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh shit!!  That takes the cake.

And nobody had a camera?!?!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got a winner here

A few days later, somebody told me that there was a blood stain on my shirt sleeve.

There is a miniature gray alien/wormy thing from the movie tremor glued to a toothpick sticking a few millimetres out of my arm
The nurse explains to me that the ointment irritated it so that it would stick it's head out.
They cannot pull it out in one go, because the worm would break and the remains would cause a serious infection.

Totally Gross.

17 days?  And no time lapsed gif of the extraction?

Why don't these things ever happen to me?  On second thought, why don't they ever happen to friends who live nearby?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:13:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Sounds like that guy had a Bot fly larvae in his back.   It's not uncommon in Africa.

Yup.  

"Kill it with fire"

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:19:24 PM EDT
[#42]
after doing that for you we assume you are showing her all the respect and admiration in the world...vowing never to criticize or yell at her; loving, cherishing and being thankful you have such a woman...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
You MUST click this link and play:

www.freeonlinegames.com/play/403.html

CJ

I did it!  Errr... umm. just kidding.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got a winner here

Totally Gross.

so much for masturbating to this thread..........
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got a winner here

Totally Gross.

so much for masturbating to this thread..........

Um.

Wow.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I have had women that participated with me in all manner of sexual activities and willingly submitted to or even eagerly suggested new and unusual naked play that even Arfcom would call weird, but I have never had a woman that would pick zits on my back.

Thats just wrong.

question to AZ..
is she asian?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#48]
I just want to say........

But hey, thanks for sharing.  If that's what it takes to put a man in a trance, I will pass everytime.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I use my nails and harvest the sebum from the pores of my nose about once every two weeks.
It's a bit uncomfortable, but my nose feels better afterwards.

CJ

Holy shit, that's what you call that stuff? We just had a conversation about it this AM, after my monkey preening....I used to call it "JARD". First name is John and it's like lard. Had a running joke about it for a long time, grossed her out by saying I could save it and make french fries some day.  She stopped me from saying anymore.

Sebum huh......

sebaceous gland (səbā'shəs) , gland in the skin of mammals that secretes an oily substance called sebum. In humans, sebaceous glands are primarily found in association with hair follicles but also occur in hairless areas of the skin, except for the palms of the hand and soles of the feet. Sebum is a mixture of fat and the debris of dead fat-producing cells. These cells are constantly replaced by new growth at the base of the glands. Generally the sebum is deposited on the hairs inside the follicles and is brought up to the surface of the skin along the hair shaft. In hairless areas, the sebum surfaces through ducts. Sebum lubricates and protects the hair and skin and prevents drying and irritation of membranes. Sebum may collect excessively as a result of poor hygiene, a diet rich in fats, or accelerated glandular activity, especially during adolescence. Excessive secretions of sebum may be related to acne, certain forms of baldness, and other skin disorders.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats just wrong.

question to AZ..
is she asian?

Nope, Georgia peach.

FWIW, my soon to be ex-wife would do the same.......

AZ(feelingweird)K9
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top